How Do I Transfer Music From CD to iPhone
Remember the old days that we spent with CD players, and how the music touched our heart? Your old CD player may be gathering dust now that you listen to music using your iPhone, iPod, or any other new devices. However, that does not mean your music collection must suffer the same fate. You can also convert the songs on your CDs into digital files and also copy them to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. We are going to discuss How Do I Transfer Music From CD to iPhone. Let’s begin!
Now, please follow this article in order to transfer your CD collection to your device safely without data loss.
How Do I Transfer Music From CD to iPhone?
Well, songs in audio CDs mostly come saved in .cda format. Apple iDevices cannot read .cda format. In order to copy songs from CD to iPhone, you guys have to rip your CD to a digital audio format (mostly MP3, but it could also be AAC or a number of other formats) first. If you are tired of all these iTunes things, then you can also rip your CD music along with Windows Media Player. And directly import your music to your device via Syncios Mobile Manager, the most convenient iTunes alternative actually.
If you want to get a music CD transferred over to your Apple iPod, iPhone, or iPad. Then you will have to import it into iTunes first. Let’s see how you can transfer particular songs or all songs from a CD.
- You have to open iTunes and insert the CD that you want to import into the disc drive.
- You might get a prompt in order to import the CD. If you want to import each and every song on the disc, choose “Yes” and skip to Step 5. If you only want to import specific songs from the CD, then choose “No“.
- Choose the CD icon located in the upper-left area of the screen as well.
- Check the items you want to import to iTunes, then you have to choose “Import CD“.
- Select your preferences for the import. You guys can also use the AAC Encoder, MP3 or other. Then select “OK” when you do with your selections actually.
- If your music library already contains tracks from the album that you are importing. Then you will receive a prompt in order to overwrite them. Now you have to select “Replace Existing” or “Don’t Replace” as you want.
- Now, wait when the music is ripped to your iTunes library.
- When the import is complete, you then have to attach your Apple device to the computer.
- Choose the “Library” option at the top portion of the screen, then choose “Songs” on the left pane to display all songs in your iTunes library.
- You can now drag the songs that you imported to the left side of the iTunes window where a pane will then appear that contains the music on your device. Drop it right on your iPhone, iPod, or other devices.
- Eject your Apple device when you do transfer the songs and enjoy it.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.