CityBus For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
* at the moment, public transport tracking is available in the following cities:- dnipro- kyiv (kyivpastrans)- kryvyi rih- lutsk- lviv- mariupol- mykolayiv- poltava- sumy- kharkiv (electric transport)** main app function – public transport tracking – depends on the functioning of an external source of gps data. Cooperation of the source and app is not guaranteed. Also, given the significant intervals of data updates sometimes, there may be some differences between the real transport position and…
App info CityBus
|Ratings:||4.7 / 5.0|
|Last Updated:||August 08, 2020|
|Official Play store URL:|
How to download and run CityBus on your PC and Mac
CityBus For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CityBus For PC, we will use the Android Emulator. The method listed below is set to help you get CityBus For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CityBus
Step to Step Guide / CityBus For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Android Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CityBus ‘.
- Tap the first result and tap Install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start using the App on PC.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Screenshots of CityBus
FAQ’s CityBus For PC
Here are some quick FAQs which you may like to go through:
Is CityBus safe?
Is CityBus free?
How do I get CityBus ?
Is CityBus available on PC?
Also, make sure you share these with your friends on social media. Please check out our more content like Vike Life For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download .
That would be all from our side on CityBus For PC. In case you have got any queries or you have any issues following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below. You can also go through our archives for more Games and Apps on PC and Android.