Connect Samsung Galaxy Note8 or S8 to PC
In this guide, you will learn the way to connect your Samsung Galaxy Note8 or Galaxy S8 to your PC and also transfer files between the smartphone and your PC. Although with Link to Windows on your Android device and also the Your Phone app on your computer, and your opportunities are limitless. Consistently transfer content between your devices, use your mobile apps right on your PC, and more. Recently, Link to Windows is also present on the Surface Duo and you have to choose the Samsung devices (in select markets).
Connect Samsung Galaxy Note8 or S8 to PC
The new flagship of the Galaxy Note series is coming, however, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, ships with the upgraded two camera system and infinity display. Similarly, we have seen from the Samsung Galaxy S8 not long ago. Normally the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is the best but no killer features, it is very alike with the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. Although whether you are a loyal Samsung Galaxy Note addict, so then it really does not matter, the S-Pen, the big screen size, the refined cameras, also make it a typical Samsung Galaxy Note flagship. Since we have waited for a long for a new Samsung Galaxy Note phone to come, so please forget about Note 7.
Although the upgraded two camera systems on Galaxy Note 8 are the same but too good as Apple iPhone 7 Plus. So it could be also a good one before Apple’s new iPhone 8 released. Similarly, with this tricky dual-camera system and also the recent portrait mode, now I bet you will love shooting photos and also videos with Samsung Galaxy Note 8. So when you have to take numerous photos with Note 8. So then you would better take a copy of your photos on PC. Additionally, it also supports you to save the phone storage. In addition, you are also able to see or edit these photos on the computer.
Here you will learn the way to connect your Samsung Galaxy Note8 or Galaxy S8 to your PC and also transfer files between the smartphone and your PC.
- First of all the Windows users should download and also install the USB drivers for the Galaxy Note8 or S8. Mac users are also able to download & install Android File Transfer. Voluntarily, Windows and also Mac users are able to download and install the Smart Switch software from the Samsung website.
- Now you just have to connect the device to a visible USB port just by using the included USB cable.
- Although a prompt will also appear on the screen of the phone. It should default to “USB for file transfer“. Make sure this option is chosen.
- The Galaxy should display under “Computer” or “This PC” for Windows users, and also you should display it on the Desktop. macOS users are able to open the Android File Transfer application.
- Pictures are visible under the “DCIM” >” Camera“.
- Similarly, screenshots are shown under the “DCIM” > “Screenshots“.
You are able to also connect your Android to your Windows PC through Bluetooth.
Here is a question that does the Samsung Kies work with the Galaxy Note 8 or S8? Similarly, the answer to this question is no. Guys! Here is also another question that why is my PC not examining the Galaxy Note8 or S8?
Whether you are Windows users, so then you have to make sure that you have installed the accurate drivers. Additionally, I want to here suggest you use the cable that was included with your device. But some users have discovered which other cable works better. You probably also like to try various USB ports. Also, make sure the S8 is connected directly to a port on your computer. And there are no hubs or other equipment being used.
Also read this guide: How to Reset Frozen Surface Pro 3: Tutorial Guide
Similarly, we have seen from the Samsung Galaxy S8 not long ago. Normally the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is the best but no killer features. It is very alike to the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus. Although whether you are a loyal Samsung Galaxy Note addict. So then it really does not matter, the S-Pen, the big screen size. The refined cameras, also make it a typical Samsung Galaxy Note flagship. Since we have waited for a long for a new Samsung Galaxy Note phone to come. So please forget about Note 7. Well, I hope that you will like this guide. If you have any questions so then you can ask us in the comments section below.