Duo Not Working: Ways To Fix Video Call Connection issue
If you are facing the issue of Google Duo not working. Then the only thing you have to do is to read this article completely. This will help you to solve your problem.
About The Google Duo:
So, Google Duo is a video and audio calling app that is made by Google. This app is similar to Apple’s FaceTime, Facebook’s WhatsApp or Messenger, and Microsoft’s Skype. The Duo app is a free app to use and works across both iOS and Android devices that is unlike Apple’s FaceTime.
Now, this app has recently upped and then its group calling limit is to 12. Then you can also chat with all your family and friends. The Google Duo app also relies on your phone number so that it can also enable you to reach the people. The people that are available in your phone’s contacts list. They also offer end-to-end encryption and then it has nifty features like Knock Knock. Due to this, it can also allow you to see live videos of your caller before you answer.
This is very easy to use because this app has an interface that is ridiculously simple. So, that is how the Duo works so that it can also include how to get started and whether it is safe to use or not.
Also Read: Object Detection in Zoom: How To Improve it?
The video calling on Google Duo:
So, each and every time when you open the Duo app. Then you will see the camera view with the search bar and then the Create Group button below.
If you want to start making a video call. Then you have to type in the name of the contact and you want to video call in the search bar. Now select their name from the list and then Tap on the Video call icon. That icon is available in the center at the bottom of your screen.
When the first time you call then the Google will tell you that Smile! Knock Knock is on. This is done with a notice that says your friend that if he or she has you as a contact. Then it will see you appear on their phone while you are ringing. When your friend can’t see you while ringing you with this feature. So, with this whenever your video calls a friend then you will see a screen that warns you. If your video is visible then you will see the name or the number of the person. After that, if you are video calling and an end button then all of which is superimposed. This is onto a view of whatever your camera sees.
If you are having the trouble-making video calls on the Google Duo app. Then this issue could most likely be with internet connectivity or with the app itself. Then there are some of the tips that can help you to resolve issues with the Google Duo app:
Also Read: How To Install Galaxy Tab E 9.6 Firmware
Ways to Fix Google Duo Not Working issue:
- You just have to Make sure that your device is now connected to the Internet. Then check the Wi-Fi & Mobile data connection settings and if you are not sure.
- Then you can Restart Google Duo App. In case, if the internet connectivity is fine but the Google Duo still not working. Now you can then try restarting the app. Then go to the Settings of the app. Select the Applications option. After that click on the Application manager » Duo. In this you have to touch the Force Stop button, then open the Duo app again.
- Now Restart your device. Then restart it if it does not fix it and then restart your device and power off/on. If you can see it then you can fix any temporary issue with the device itself.
How to Fix Google Duo Not Working on the Video and Audio Issues During Call?
In this case, if you are experiencing the issues then it is with the video or audio. This is with the during a call on Google Duo and then check the following:
- First of all, you have to check if anything is blocking in the device and camera or microphone. Now if yes then clean/remove it. Remember that if some of the devices that you might block it. Then the microphone with your fingers while gripping the device for video chat. Now Check for that.
- You just have to make sure that your Wi-Fi or the cellular network connection that is not weak. This is also has something else that the video or sound may not work properly.
- Then restart the Google Duo app or restart your device.
To Fix Google Duo Not Working and having the Low-Quality Video and Audio Only Issue
In this case, if you have a low battery or weak internet connectivity. Then the Google Duo app may reduce the video quality. Also, you can turn off the video in order to keep the call going with audio-only. If you want to fix this then do the following things:
- To Charge your device battery.
- You have to improve your internet connection.
So, this is all about the Google Duo Not Working.
Related Articles: How To Restore Or Unbrick Sprint Galaxy S4 SPH-L720
The Google Duo app also relies on your phone number so that it can also enable you to reach the people. The people that are available in your phone’s contacts list. They also offer end-to-end encryption and then it has nifty features like Knock Knock. When your friend can’t see you while ringing you with this feature. So, with this whenever your video calls a friend then you will see a screen that warns you. If your video is visible then you will see the name or the number of the person.
Hope you liked this article! Kindly share your Reviews with us in the comment section.