Fix: Sprint Hub Running Issue On The Samsung Galaxy S8
Rather than the fact that Samsung reveals the stable Android Oreo update. However, more than a month ago, carrier-locked variants start getting it 2 years ago. That this is because the network carriers tend to add their own apps. Also the services with all the biggest software updates. But since these apps and services are untested on a larger scale, they are also able to falter and cause problems. In this guide you will learn the way to Fix: Sprint Hub Running Issue On The Samsung Galaxy S8.
Although one such issue looks to be on Galaxy S8 devices with the carrier Sprint. Where the Sprint Hub services seem to run in the background unessentially and consume away at the battery. You are also unable to simply turn off the Sprint Hub service and forget about it. Since it is probably useful to those who like to keep using the Calling+ service it offers.
- First of all, you have to go to the Settings app on your Galaxy S8 and then drop down to Apps.
- Here you have to press the three-dot menu button on the top and must choose the Show system apps from the scroll-down menu.
- Simply drop-down in order to find Sprint Hub from the list of apps and open it.
- Press the Force Stop button to forcibly quit the app, at that point it will automatically restart.
- Here you have to move down to the Permissions tab and turn off all the permissions. Whether the Sprint Hub app is still consuming battery life and you’d like to limit it.
However, the battery drain problem on your Galaxy S8 due to the Sprint Hub app will now minimize to an extent.
Also, read this article: You Can Easily Download The ORCA MSI Editor Standalone
Sprint Hub Running Issue-Conclusion
Well, we hope that you guys will like this article. If you have any queries you can also ask us in the comments below.