Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root any Android Device (v2.82 SR5)
Whether you are having an Android device that is bootloader unlockable. And also having a custom recovery for itself, so then congratulations! Your device entitled to the world’s simplest method in order to get root access. Here you will learn the way to Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root any Android Device (v2.82 SR5).
However, the SuperSU is a superuser manager app that enhances by Chainfire. And that manages/runs the root permissions on your device at times it is rooted. Luckily, Chainfire has also made a recovery flashable zip file for SuperSU that is even having/containing the SuperSU app and the binaries needed to get root access. What this means is that you are also able to flash the SuperSU zip through a custom recovery and also get root access on any Android device.
What is SuperSU?
SuperSU is one of the most famous and well-organized root solution for Android. And it was brought into existence by Chainfire. It was introduced as a mainstream app to manage root access rights. The enhancer focused on making a unique GUI for end-users to control root permissions easily. Not just that, it also offers numerous other features. In order to make the overall rooting method more powerful and efficient.
Before you go to the tips and also install SuperSU Zip, let us take a view a few advantages of using it as your go-to root solution.
- Simplest root method.
- Permits you to handle root permissions for individual apps.
- Logs information to adjust the frequency of root permission requested by an app.
- Do a full unroot and restore back to the stock state.
- Thus it just makes your life a bit easier!
Here you have to grab the new SuperSU file from the link that is mention below. YOu must have to abide by the tips on how to flash it using TWRP recovery.
→ Download SuperSU v2.82 SR5 (.zip)
Flash SuperSU zip through the TWRP Recovery
- First of all, you have to download and also transfer the SuperSU zip file from the download link that we have mentioned above to your device’s storage.
- Here you have to Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Also, click on the Install and then choose the SuperSU zip file. However, that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- Similarly, after choosing the .zip file, you have to perform Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of the screen in order to start the flashing method.
- Once SuperSU is flash, you will receive the Reboot System option, choose it.
Best wishes! That your device should now root. You must have to now view the SuperSU app in the app drawer.
If you are having an Android device that is bootloader unlockable. And also having a custom recovery for itself, so then congratulations! Your device entitled to the world’s simplest method in order to get root access. In this guide, you learned the way to Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root any Android Device (v2.82 SR5).