Get Google Assistant on OnePlus 3/3T, OnePlus 2, OnePlus X & OnePlus One
OnePlus devices are all the fashion/craze nowadays. Whilst the people seem to have a love-hate relationship with their devices. The OPPO backed company came back from the much-condemned OnePlus 2 to the success which was the OnePlus 3. Although they even one-upped their game by organizing the OnePlus 3T six months after the set-up of the OnePlus 3. And even facing the ire of a few OP 3 owners along the way. In this guide, we will explain the way to Get Google Assistant on OnePlus 3/3T, OnePlus 2, OnePlus X & OnePlus One.
What no one can clash with is that the OnePlus 3 and 3T are eye-catching devices with the synergy of powerful hardware. Also the stock software. with the devices being considered as the ‘new Nexus’, expectations soar high from the upstart company. Probably it is the hype surrounding these devices that confirms. That they will be among the first to get the Google Assistant.
Although the OnePlus 3 and 3T are currently running on Android 7.0 and the OnePlus 2, OnePlus One and OnePlus X also run on Android Marshmallow. Creating each and every one of these devices entitled to an update in order to receive the Google Assistant. Recently, OnePlus devices use Google Now search and on updating the core Google apps. So that they will be able to use the Google Assistant. Although a more advanced version of Google Now with developed voice recognition and functional abilities.
However, we trust the OnePlus users to be fairly comfortable with rooting their devices. The care-free or easy-going procedure is given by us does not need you to root your device. All you have to perform is to read the tips carefully. Also, you will be running Google Assistant in no time.
Pre-requisites: Your device must be running Android 6.0 Marshmallow or above versions of Android.
Receive the Google Assistant on OnePlus phones
- Confirm that you have the new/current Google Play services and Google app installed on your device.
- Turn the phone’s system language to English USA: The Google Assistant will roll out in phases. Selecting its English-speaking US users first so confirm that you turn your phone’s system language to English USA. Below we have mentioned a quick guide on how to perform this:
- Head to the Settings.
- Choose Language and Input.
- Select Languages » in English (United States).
- You are now ready to obtain the Google Assistant, so just wait for it.
- Head to the Settings » Apps » Google App » Clear Cache and Data. Re-start and the Assistant should be now present.
Also, read this article: Install Google Assistant on Galaxy S6, S5, Note 4, and Note 5
Although they even one-upped their game by organizing the OnePlus 3T six months after the set-up of the OnePlus 3. And even facing the ire of a few OP 3 owners along the way. In this guide, we have explained the way to Get Google Assistant on OnePlus 3/3T, OnePlus 2, OnePlus X & OnePlus One.
Whether you still have some questions about the whole process or run into some unknown issues, feel free to leave a comment down below.