Hard and Soft Reset iPAD Mini
When your Apple iPad Mini is not working properly such as it is locked or not responding then you can try to do a soft or hard reset. How to hard or soft reset iPad mini. We have explained this in detail below.
Soft Reset the iPad Mini:
- Until the red slider come out, press down the “Sleep/Wake/Power” button.
- To turn the device off, drag the slider.
- Until the Apple logo shows to turn the iPad Mini back on keep pressing the “Sleep/Wake/Power”.
Try following these steps when the above-mentioned steps do not seem to work.
For ten seconds, hold down the “Sleep/Wake” button and the “Home” simultaneously until the logo appears in order to hard reset the iPad Mini. The device should boot regularly.
Hard Reset the iPad Mini:
Factory Reset iPad Mini from device
- Operate to “Settings”>”General”>”Reset” from your Home Screen.
- Press the button labeled as “Erase All Content and Settings”.
- Press the “Enter” button when the box appears to confirm.
- When the device restarts, it will go back to the factory setting and data, when it is turned on.
Factory Reset iPad Mini From iTunes
Follow the following steps.
- See under “Settings”>”iCloud” in order to ensure that “Find My iPad” is set to “Off” on the iPad.
- Connect iPad mini to your computer and launch iTunes.
- To the upper-left corner of the iTunes window, choose the device icon.
- Choose the “Summary” option on the left pane.
- Select whether you want to “Back up” or ” Don’t Back up” your devices.
- Choose “Restore”.
Finally, once your iPad restored completely then select the option to “Set Up as New iPad” or “Restore From a Backup”.
We have explained in detail how to fast and soft reset iPAD mini in simple and easy steps. I hope this article was help to you. If you still have queries left you can ask us in comment section below. We will try our level best to resolve them for you. Thank you.
Related links: How to Change Highlight Color in Adobe Reader