How do you do a master reset on a samsung tablet:
Samsung galaxy tab 4 has been really popular among customers since it was launched due to it’s striking features .Its sleek design is augmented by black cover along with a leather-like texture that adds a luxurious feels to it. So a hard reset actually resets the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 android phone to its factory default settings. You will go through this process if you are planning to sell your device. Or you have decided to return your device to the store. Moreover, you can also perform a hard reset if there is some kind of issue with the device that you can not seem to resolve using any other method. So how do you do a master reset on a Samsung galaxy tablet?
- Turn off the device and press and keep holding the “Volume Up”, ” Home” and “Power” buttons.
- Stop holding the buttons when you come across the recovery screen and the Samsung logo.
- Now let volume buttons come in handy to navigate the menu and choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Click “Home” to select the highlighted selection.
- Click “volume up” to move forward. Do this on the next screen.
Through Software Menus
- Start the device, Move to apps, and then to settings.
- Choose the General tab
- Choose Back up and reset
- Click Factory data reset
- Go through the Format SD card option if you want that. This option will clear data on the SD card like your photos, videos, music, etc.
- Select the Reset device.
The Galaxy Tab 4 will then carry out the whole hard reset process. How do you do a master reset on a Samsung tablet? You got an answer to this. I hope this article was helpful to you. If you still have some queries left you can ask us in the comment section below.