How The Microsoft Excel Copy Number Not Formula?
In this tutorial, you will learn how the Microsoft Excel Copy Number Not Formula. In case, if you perform a normal copy and paste. Then this is in a Microsoft Excel 2019, 2016, and then the 365 that has been calculated by a formula. So, the formula also gets and then paste this as well. This is also a very simple way that is around this if you wish.
Ways That Microsoft Excel Copy Number Not Formula
In order to just copy and then paste only the value within the cell and nothing more. You just have to follow these steps.
- First of all, you have to select the cells or also the ranges if you wish to copy.
- Then you have to select this in the “Home” tab.
- Now, select the “Copy” option that is in the “Clipboard section.
- Then you have to select the cell if you can wish in order to paste your values too.
- After that, you have to select the lower half that is of the large “Paste” button. This is from the extended menu so that it can also appear and then select the “Values“.
- You have to select the “OK“button.
So, that you can have successfully pasted a value in Excel without including the formula.
Some of the Important functions Of Microsoft Excel Copy Number Not Formula:
The CONCAT Function To Microsoft Excel Copy Number Not Formula:
These are the functions that are an improvement that is over the CONCATENATE. Ways that you have to do in order to deal with the data. If you can have in order to combine a long list of cells to another list?
You can also let us say that if you need in order to combine A1:A50 to B1:B50. In order to that if you have been doing this using CONCATENATE in each and every cell. Then you will also need in order to stop and then learn more about CONCAT.
By using this function it can also allow you in order to combine text. So, the strings or also the range that is into one string in order to save time and then energy.
Now, you can also combine a string this is by just specifying the range and your work is done. So, there is no need in order to select each and every cell if you want to join.
CONCAT( text1, [text2],…)
- The text1 can also be a range, string, or also a reference cell in order to combine.
- The text2 can also or may not be required depending upon the nature of text 1.
In case, if text 1 is a range then text 2 is not mandatory. Then you can also use the CONCAT that is in several ways. By using this function it does not provide you the delimiter argument. Then you can also need the order to define the spacing in the formula.
By using the above examples if we have used this CONCAT that is in different ways. In order to combine the values that are from a range.
The TEXTJOIN Function To Microsoft Excel Copy Number Not Formula:
By using this function it is very similar to CONCAT but more powerful. This can also join the multiple cells or ranges in order to get one string with a specified delimiter. If yes then you can also specify the delimiter or also a separator that is in the function.
You just have to remember that if the delimiter is a number then this is it that will be treated as a text.
TEXTJOIN(delimiter, ignore_empty, text1,[text2],…)
- So, the delimiter is actually the separator that is in your text. This should also be defined that is in the double quotes “. So, that it can also be empty as well “.
- Then the ignore_empty can also be used as the TRUE or FALSE. In case, if TRUE the function that will also ignore empty cells that are in your given ranges/text and then vice versa.
- So, that the text1, text2, …textn that are the text or ranges. If you can also wish in order to combine. Then here n cannot exceed 252.
So, we also have defined a delimiter as space ” ” which also means that all of the text is separated by a space. Now we have also specified the TRUE in order to ignore empty values. So, that this is therefore that the joined text returned by the function doesn’t have spaces.
In the next, we also have combined the two different ranges that are separated by the space and ignored empty cells.
This is our result that is different and then bases on the ignore_empty command in all the above steps.
Also Read: Way to Remove the Services in Windows 10
The MINIFS And MAXIFS Function
So, the MAXIFS and the MINIFS also return the maximum and then the minimum values. That can respectively based on given conditions.
This is as the name of the describes the MAXIFS also identifies the maximum value based on multiple conditions given in the formula. Then the MINI FS also returns the MIN value that is base on the multiple conditions.
So, both of the functions will also support logical operators. This will also have the criteria based on numeric, text, or dates.
MAXIFS( max range. criteria range1. criteria1. [criteria range2. criteria2]. …)
MINIFS( min_range, criteria_range1, criteria1, [criteria_range2, criteria2], …)
- The max_range and also the min_range are the actual ranges in which the maximum or minimum value is determined. Alternatively, this has the range that is in which if your answer lies is max_range or min_range.
- The criteria_range1 is all the set of the range by which this cal also needs. In order to be evaluated for condition 1 i.e criteria1.
- The criteria1 is the actual condition in order to evaluate the maximum number. Now, you can also enter up to 126 conditions.
Remember that the max_range/min_range and then the criteria_range1. So, that this should also be of the same size else you will get an #VALUE error.
Then you can see in the above example then we are getting an error #VALUE!. This is as the size of the criteria_range1 that is very different from Max_range.
Having the G2 column also gives you an error as the size of the ranges is different.
This can also, refer that the cell G19 where we have given 2 conditions Dept and Region.
So, that this is our maximum value that can lies in the range C2:C20 and our conditions are cells G17 and G18. By which it can also need in order to be evaluated that is from ranges B2:B20 and D2:D20 respectively.
The IFS Function
It is also possible that this is in a habit of typing long nested IF formulas. In this case, if you are not aware of INDEX MATCH. The IFS is the solution to that this function also checks the multiple conditions and then returns the corresponding value.
IFS( logical_test1,value_if_true1,[logical_test2, value_if_true2], …)
Remember that if you can only include the 127 combinations of logic and conditions.
- The logical_test1 is in the condition by which it can also need in order to be evaluated.
- A value_if_true1 is the result that we also need if logical_test1 is TRUE.
- The logical test2 is the second condition and so on.
The IFS function that does not have the ELSE condition is just like the normal IF. Then if you can also create this by adding TRUE. In order to get the last logical test as mentioned in the example below.
Also, if we want the result to be “Excellent” if B2 >=90, “Good” if B2> =70, “Needs Improvement” if B2> =60. This can that else if we need the result to be “OTHER”.
So, that here we have created that has the else statement by adding TRUE to the last logic. This is in cell D9 and then we have used IFS without specifying the ELSE argument.
The SWITCH Function
Also, this function will help you in order to evaluate your expression. This is against the given set of the values as IF function does. Also, it can return the value-based that is on the first exact match.
SWITCH (expression, value1, result1,[value2, result 2], …, [default])
- So, that the expression is the argument or value in order to be compared against value1….value 126.
- The value1 to value126 are the values by which will be compared to our expression.
- The default is also the value in order to return this. If there is no match. Then you can also change the default in order to get the text, sign, as per your choice.
Then the SWITCH also returns an error (#N/A). This is in case there is no match or there is no default value defined.
You have to Remember the SWITCH function that does not work with logical operators like, <, >, etc. This can only evaluate a character or an integer.
Related Articles: Way to Add Signatures For Text Messages in Android
So, the formula also gets and then paste this as well. This is also a very simple way that is around this if you wish. In order to just copy and then paste only the value within the cell and nothing more.
Hope this guide will help you to understand how to copy a number, not a formula! Thank You For Reading this!