How to Connect Kindle Fire 7th Generation to TV
Well, you guys can very easily connect your Amazon Kindle Fire HD tablet to your TV (Display Mirroring). Many of the Kindle Fire HD devices (the old kindle) are not actually compatible along with display mirroring. So you first have to Check your Kindle Fire compatibility. In this article, we are going to discuss How to Connect Kindle Fire 7th Generation to TV. Let’s start!
Do you guys want to connect your Amazon Kindle Fire tablet to your TV? You guys should probably know that many of the Kindle Fire devices are not actually compatible along with display mirroring.
You should check on your Kindle Fire. under “Settings” > “Display“. If you do not see the Display Mirroring option, then your device does not really support display mirroring.
However, if you do have the “Display Mirroring” option, then you can connect your fire via the methods below.
Connect Kindle Fire Tablet through Fire TV
This is basically for Fire tablets running Amazon Fire OS 2.0 or greater.
Note: The Fire HDX 8.9 (4th Generation), Fire HD 8 (5th Generation), and also Fire HD 10 (5th Generation) is compatible with display mirroring only on Amazon Fire TV as well.
- For this method, you guys have to buy an Amazon Fire TV box or Amazon Fire TV Stick if you do not have one already.
- Then connect the Fire TV device and your Fire tablet to the same wireless network.
- Do have Internet access on both of the devices.
- Register both devices along with the same Amazon username.
- Now Connect a normal HDMI cable between Amazon the Fire TV device and the HDMI port on the TV.
- On your Fire TV device, head to “Settings” => “Display & Sounds” (or “Display“) and then turn ON “Second Screen Notifications”.
- From the Kindle Fire tablet, choose a video you wish to display, then use the Fire Screen icon in order to display it on the TV.
- Follow this article if you want to install google play store on a kindle fire tablet as well.
Kindle Fire Tablet through HDMI Adapter
This is basically for Fire Models HD Kids, HDX 8.9, HD7, HD10, HD8, & HD6
- Obtain an HDMI Adapter for Kindle Fire if you guys do not have one already.
- Connect a normal HDMI cable between the HDMI adapter and the HDMI port on your TV.
- Then connect the micro USB connector on the HDMI adapter to the Kindle Fire.
- Connect the power cable to your phone to the adapter and then make sure it is plugged into a wall outlet.
Kindle Fire Tablet through Miracast
This is for HDX Model Only
- Get a device that actually supports Miracast, like Miracast Video Adapter.
- Now Connect the new “device” that you have purchased to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Make sure the new “device” and your Kindle Fire HDX are on the same wireless network as well.
- From the Kindle Fire HDX, choose “Settings” => “Sounds” => “Display Mirroring“.
- Then choose “Connect” for the new “device”. Now wait for about 15 seconds, Kindle Fire mirrored to your TV.
- Now you guys can easily loan books on kindle fire to your friends and family actually.
This is for the 2012 HD model Only
If you want to connect your Kindle Fire HD to a TV, then all you need is a normal Micro HDMI to Standard HDMI cable. Then just connect the cable between your device and also an available HDMI port on your TV. And you’re ready to enjoy watching any content on your Kindle Fire HD on your TV as well. The connection will also even give audio.
You have to be aware that the HDMI connection will only work for those of you with newer high-definition TV sets. If you wish to connect your Kindle Fire to an older, analog TV. Then you will need additional equipment. You guys will need a box to convert the signal from digital to analog in order to make it compatible with the 3 RCA jacks on the back of the TV actually. In addition to the Micro HDMI to normal HDMI cable as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this “kindle fire 7th generation” article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.
Also See: How to Hard and Soft Reset Samsung S6