How to Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 to TV: Guide
You are also able to connect and also mirror your Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone. Simply to your TV and also see photos or videos on a bigger screen. If you want to do that so then you have to just follow these steps which I am going to explain to you for your support. Here we will explain to you the way to Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 to the TV.
How to Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 to TV
The Galaxy S7 contains amazing displays at 5.1 and 5.5 inches, respectively. But they are not able to compare to the ease of watching on a 50-inch TV! Fortunately, easy methods are also there in order to connect your new phone to your TV, however, hanging on your TV’s capabilities. Let’s take a look at the options.
Miracast or BLE
- You have to get one of the following items:
- Roku 4, 3, or Roku Stick.
- Amazon Fire TV Box or Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Miracast Video Adapter (Suggested for best performance).
- Simply smart TV with Miracast support.
- Although any device that helps Miracast and also connects to your TV.
- Make confirm that your TV or device is set up and also it is ready to acquire video.
- Similarly, here you have to swipe down the notification bar. However, at the top of the screen with two fingers and also choosing “Smart View“.
- Although the list of devices that you are also able to connect with will be displayed. Now click the one you that like to connect with.
Whether your TV does not support Miracast out of the box, so then you are also able to use Amazon’s Fire TV Stick or Samsung’s own HomeSync and AllShare Cast dongles to add this functionality. However, (Just for the Fire TV Stick, you will just have to hold down the home button on the device’s remote control. Also, choose to mirror before the stick is also available in the Samsung Galaxy S7’s list of devices.)
Connecting through the Chromecast
- Whether you do not have a smart TV that supports/helps the Chromecast, you are also able to obtain a
Google Chromecast. And also you have to connect it to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Make to confirm the Chromecast and also Samsung Galaxy S7 is connected to the exact Wi-Fi network.
- Now you have to head to the Google Play app. At this point, you have to install the Chromecast app on your device.
- Follow the wizard to set up your device with your TV.
- Apps such as Netflix and YouTube will now have a “Cast” button within the app that you are also able to use to send the video to the Chromecast and TV. Whether you like to reflect everything on the device. So for this, you have to head to the Chromecast app. Select the “Menu” also choose the “Cast Screen/audio “. Next, you must choose your Chromecast device on the list.
Wired MHL Connection
Usually, we would also suggest an extensively supported option for Android devices: simply by using an MHL connection (through HDMI). But unluckily, Samsung also has dropped all MHL support with the Galaxy S6, and this ability has not so far returned to the Galaxy line. Similarly, this looks like a short-sighted decision just by Samsung Galaxy, created in order to sell further of their new and also greatest televisions. But it shouldn’t sit well with consumers.
Here arises a question that does the Galaxy S7 support an MHL cable connection?
Far from its forerunner, the Samsung Galaxy S7 does not help an MHL cable connection.
However, there arises another question that, Will this work with apps such as the NFL or HBO?
Although we want to tell you that lots of apps have the capability in order to see content on a TV locked down. TV channel apps and sports apps usually turn off the ability in order to see their content through the procedures above.
Related Article: Way to Get Back Facebook Android Widget: Tutorial
Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 to TV-Conclusion
To your TV and also see photos or videos on a bigger screen. If you want to do that so then you have to just follow these steps which I am going to explain to you for your support. Above we have tried the way to Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 to a TV. I hope that this guide will help you a lot. If you have any queries so then you can ask us in the comments section below.