From iPhone or Android: How to Delete Snapchat Story
How to Delete Snapchat Story: Snapchat contains My Story and Our Story. Both are different from each other. Similarly, by default, My Story remains for 24 hours and is also visible to friends. But our Story may remain viewable all over Snapchat for a day, or even much longer. However, after the given time durations, the stories expire and are automatically removed. If you change your mind before, here we have explained How to Delete Snapchat Story from your iPhone or Android device.
- Way to Save Snapchat Stories Before Removing It
- Way to Remove a Snap from My Story on iPhone or Android
- How to Delete a Snap from Our Story on iPhone or Android
Way to Save Snapchat Stories Before Removing It
Before viewing the steps to delete, so here is the way to save Snapchat Stories, in case they are useful to you.
Save an Entire Story to Memories
- Single Snap from a Story to Memories
- From Memories to Photos App Save Snaps
Save an Entire Story to Memories
- First, open Snapchat on iPhone or Android
- Click on your Profile icon from the top left
- Then tap on the Save icon next to My Story or Our Story
- Then press Yes
Save Single Snap from a Story to Memories
- Firstly, open Snapchat
- Then you have to click on your Profile icon from the top left corner
- Now press on My Story or Our Story to expand it
- And then click on a Snap to view it in full screen.
- Press on the Save icon from the bottom-right. Or, long-press on the three dots icon.
- Now here you have to click on the Save icon.
Save Snaps from Memories to Photos App
Now, here we will see how to save Snaps to Camera Roll.
- Open Snapchat
- Then drop up from the center of the screen.
- So now all your saved Snaps and Stories are here. Click on one. Or, long press to choose the multiple snaps.
- If you pressed on one Snap: Then it opens in full screen. So click on it or, press on the three dots icon.
Click Export Snap. At last click on Save Video or Save Image.
- Whether you choose multiple Snaps: click on Export. Then press on Save as Video (in order to combine all Snaps into one video and save) or Save number Videos or Save number Images (in order to save them as individual media files).
However, now that we are completed with saving Snaps. So take a view on way to remove them before they expire automatically.
Way to Remove a Snap from My Story on iPhone or Android
- In the first step, you have to first, open Snapchat on your smartphone
- Then click on your Story icon from the top-left corner
- After that press on the My Story icon. Here press anywhere else on My Story to expand it. Then click on a snap icon.
- Long-press on it. Tap on the three dots icon.
- Then tap the remove icon, and make sure.
On the other hand, if you click on a single snap, then you will look at a remove icon. So click on it. Similarly, if you click on the My Story icon, then you have to drop up from the bottom of the screen. Finally, click the delete icon.
Though, if you are wanting to delete multiple snaps from My Story then you can repeat this step.
How to Delete a Snapchat from Our Story on iPhone or Android
Well, you are also able to remove Snaps from Our Story by following the above-mentioned methods. There is another method to do so. Let us see.
- Firstly open Snapchat on your phone
- Secondly, you have to press on your profile icon from the upper-left
- Click on the Settings icon from the upper-right
- Drop down and press on Our Story Snaps.
- Tap the Delete icon.
- At last press on Delete to confirm.
That’s it done!
Also Read out this Post: Install & Download Snapchat On Windows
Delete Snapchat Story-Conclusion
Well, these are the very simple methods to delete Snapchat stories before they expire. So I hope you found what you were looking for.