How to Download HTC M8 Drivers for Windows (USB + ADB)
Your HTC One M8 is not connecting to your Computer? Alright, you are looking at the correct place. However, getting the proper drivers installed on your computer is not a very big shot, especially with Windows 7 and 8. But sometimes in some mysterious cases, these things start to get frustrating when your PC just won’t allow your device to connect. And at such times all you require is a webpage like this. Similarly, with download links to proper driver files and a few troubleshooting tips and tricks. In this article, we have explained the whole method, the way to download the HTC M8 driver for windows.
Download HTC One M8 drivers for Windows
1: HTC ONE M8 DRIVER
DOWNLOAD | Filename: HTC_Driver_4.10.0.001.exe (17 MB)
HTC BMP USB DRIVER
32-bit | 64-bit
2: HTC One M8 Drivers Installation
Remove any previously installed drivers for HTC One M8 from your computer before installing the new drivers.
- Here you have to run the “HTC_Driver_4.10.0.001.exe” file that you have downloaded above. Then follow the on-screen installation instructions to install the driver
- Simply now install HTC BMP USB Driver file suitable for your installation of Windows (32-bit or 64-bit? Check-in “My computer” properties)
- At one time you have installed both the driver files, then connect your HTC One M8 to your PC. So then it should connect properly now.
└ In case it still does not connect, but try restarting your computer.
3: TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
- First of all, you have to connect your phone to other USB ports on your PC.
- Then try different USB cables. So the original cable that came with your phone should work best, if not so then you have to try any other cable that’s new and of good quality
- Then reboot your PC
- Try on a different computer
Related Article: HTC One S Driver (USB and ADB) Download for the Windows
Although, obtaining the proper drivers installed on your PC is not a big shot, especially with Windows 7 and 8. But sometimes in some mysterious cases, these things start to get frustrating when your PC just won’t allow your device to connect. And at such times all you require is a webpage like this. Here we have explained the way to Download HTC M8 Drivers for Windows (USB + ADB). Well, we hope that you will like this article the most. So in case of any queries then you can ask us in the comments below.