How to Download Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Nougat Firmware
Samsung Galaxy released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, and the rollout is moderate. Similarly, it probably takes time for the Android 7.0 OTA to display on your device.
Although the Android 7.0 Nougat based Samsung firmware is now present for the Galaxy S7 and also the Galaxy S7 Edge. Thus that should also obtain anyone with model no. SM-G930F (S7) and SM-G935F (S7 Edge) immediately.
So we have given you the download link and installation guide below to help you install the Samsung Nougat update on your device. Simply check them out, and do let us know if you also require any help with this.
Nougat Firmware Download
Galaxy S7 Android 7.0 Nougat firmware
Important Note: Although this is just for model no. SM-G930F. So you do not have to try these tricks on any other device.
Although the BTU code means the firmware is for the UK, while the O2C means it’s for the Czech Republic.
Galaxy S7 Edge Android 7.0 Nougat firmware
This is just for model no. SM-G935F, so do not try on any other device.
Download the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat firmware
- Install the Odin 3.12.3 .zip file and run/open the Odin3 v3.12.3.exe file from the extracted files on your computer.
- Install the Nougat firmware for your device from the downloads section above. And unzip the .zip file to receive the files starting with AP, CSC, Home_CSC, BL, and CP. In the starting of their name. It should look like this (example files).
- Turn on the OEM unlock on your phone:
- Head to the Settings » About phone » and click Build number seven times to turn on the Developer options.
- Now move back to the main Settings page, drop to the bottom, and choose the Developer options from there.
- Under Developer options, look for Enable OEM unlock checkbox/toggle and turn on it.
- Boot your device into Download Mode:
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold the “Home + Power + Volume down” buttons for a few seconds till you view a warning screen.
- Press Volume Up on the warning screen to accept it and boot into Download mode.
- At a time your device is in download mode, so now you have to connect it to the computer with a USB cable. Then the Odin window on the computer should examine the device and display an “Added!!” message.
- Now we will choose each firmware file (from files we got in Step 2 above) into the proper box in Odin.
- Then tap on the CSC tab and choose the firmware file starting with HOME_CSC in its name.
Do not select the regular CSC file that begins with CSC in its name, as that would replace your CSC. This would result in a factory data reset of the device.
- Here you have to tap on the CP tab. Choose the file beginning with CP in its name.
- Tap on the BL tab and choose the file beginning with BL in its name.
- Click on the AP tab and choose the file starting with AP in its name.
However, do not plays with any other options on Odin the screen. You are just needed to connect your device. Here you should choose the firmware files as mentioned-above.
- Now tap the Start button on Odin and you have to wait for it to complete the method. Once it has completed successfully, then you will view a pass message on the Odin screen.
- Your device will immediately re-start when Odin is done flashing. You are also able to then disconnect your device.
└ It probably takes some time for the first boot after flashing the stock firmware.
However, the Android 7.0 Nougat based Samsung firmware is also now present for the Galaxy S7 and also the Galaxy S7 Edge. That should obtain anyone with model no. SM-G930F (S7) and SM-G935F (S7 Edge) immediately. So that I hope that you will be successful in downloading the Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Nougat Firmware.