How to Fix Bluetooth Not Working On iOS 14
Are you looking for Bluetooth not working on iOS 14? Bluetooth is very helpful to attach your iOS devices to your favorite accessories like speakers or headphones. So it’s quite frustrating when you encounter connectivity problems or find the option greyed out on your device. Whether this happens on iOS 13 or 14, we’ve got some fixes to help you to fix Bluetooth not working problem on iOS devices. Have a look.
Bluetooth Not Working On iOS 14 – Issues
In the start, Bluetooth might just work well on your iOS devices. But while upgrading to iOS 14, some unexpected issues might occur. Problems like failed Bluetooth pairing, broken Bluetooth connections, and Bluetooth audio.
- Not Finding iPhone/iPad
- iPhone Bluetooth Failed To Connect After iOS 14
- Bluetooth Won’t Enable on iPhone/iPad
- Keeps Disconnecting iPhone
- iPhone Bluetooth Not Connecting to Car
- Bluetooth Audio Stutters on iPhone/iPad
- Fail to Start Calls Over Bluetooth on iPhone/iPad
- Suddenly Disconnecting on Car
- Connection Drops Frequently
- Keeps Disconnecting
How To Fix Bluetooth Issues:
Disable Bluetooth & Restart Your iPhone
Let us begin with the basic solution.
- Head over to the Settings app and click on Bluetooth.
- The disable the toggle for Bluetooth
- Now turn off the iPhone.
- After a few minutes, enable the iPhone and turn on Bluetooth.
Tip: Then restart your Bluetooth device. For AirPods, try to keep it in the charging case and exit the lid. Now take it out after a few minutes.
Now, plug the wireless device into the iPhone, and it should work properly.
Forget Device & Reconnect
The process given below is the same for all Bluetooth devices – Third-party headphones or Apple AirPods, speakers, etc.
- In the iPhone Settings app, click on Bluetooth.
- Click on ‘i‘ located next to the connected device name
- Click on Forget This Device → Forget Device.
- You can now pair the Bluetooth device again. For this, head over to the Settings app → Bluetooth. For some Bluetooth speakers or headphones, you have to hit or long-press a pairing button on the device. Then, please click on the device name when it displays at the bottom of the Bluetooth on the iPhone.
Reset Network Settings
Many network related problems are successfully resolved whenever you reset the network settings.
Before you proceed further, it is useful to know that all your stored Bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi networks, VPN configurations, and other like settings will back up to the default state. However, personal things such as photos, apps, music, videos, etc. will not change.
- Head over to the Settings app and click on General.
- Mov down and click on Reset.
- Click on Reset All Settings.
- Input the device passcode and then confirm your action.
When the process successfully completes, simply pair your Bluetooth device again using the iPhone. Everything should work smoothly now.
Update To The Model Of iOS
At last, when nothing works, update the iPhone to the latest variant of iOS 14. The issue initially starts with this new version, and it is about a time when Apple will patch things in the other variant of iOS 14 – say 14.1 or something similar.
For this, head over to the Settings app → General → Software Update, and mark if you have a pending update or not. If yes, then click on Download and Install or Install Now.
Run iOS System Recovery Tool
Here is another iOS system recovery tool that helps you to resolve some iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/tvOS problems. This tool’s name is AnyFix – iOS System Recovery. The tool is designed to deal with all iOS issues in any sceneries. With any solution, you can resolve lots of iOS devices stuck on issues.
Launch the latest version of AnyFix – iOS System Recovery on your PC. Then choose System Repair from the home page. Don’t forget to plug your iPhone with a PC.
Select 50+ iPhone problems from the interface below > then click on Start Now button.
Choose a mode to repair your iPhone. If you like to get the highest success rate, AnyFix provides you 3 modes that are based on different situations.
Then it will detect your device > click on the Download button to add a matching firmware on your PC. When the downloading successfully completes, tap Fix Now.
Then it’ll initiate repairing automatically. When the repair process finishes, you will then view a completed page.
Also, after performing all these instructions, you’re still facing issues, then you might want to visit your nearest Apple Store to know of any possible hardware-related problems. If you were encountering any Bluetooth related problem in iOS 13 on your iPhone and the same problem occur on iOS 14, then it is likely a hardware problem.
These are some methods to resolve the fix of Bluetooth not working properly on iPhone executing iOS 14. I believe one of the fixes above helped you. Also, if you have any queries and questions let us know below!