How to Fix Galaxy Tab A Won’t Turn On: Guide
Whether your Galaxy Tab A won’t turn on and you are worried about this issue. So a number of factors are there that you must consider. In this guide, we will show you the potential solutions to try so you are able to clarify and fix this problem.
Whether your Galaxy Tab A won’t turn on after just by using it usually. And without issues before, there probably be a simple solution only you have to charge it. Lithium-based batteries are also able to run out of power and probably fail. In order to turn the device on even, however, it is not fully drained. In order to check, charge the phone for at least half an hour before solving to power it back. Similarly, this should be sufficient to top the battery up and potentially power the device back.
A problem is also there with your favorite outlet, in order to try to plug in the charging adapter to another one. Simply this should stop the capability of the outlet causing the phone not to charge.
How to Fix Galaxy Tab A Won’t Turn On: Guide
Doing a trickle charge probably support. Simply trickle charge is charging your device just by connecting it to a PC. However, this takes time but it is also able to occasionally fix devices that won’t charge usually. Many times devices that are fully dead recover after 45 minutes to 2 hours. Just by using this trickle-charge procedure. Although after the device recovers, complete charging just by plugging into a wall outlet.
Whilst connected to the wall charger, you have to press and hold the Power, Volume Up, and Volume Down buttons for 1-2 full minutes. However, this method probably supports power on the device when just pressing the Power button is unsuccessful.
Use another set of charging accessories
Therefore in order to use another set of charging accessories. Similarly, charging accessories is also able to head worse simply as phones do. Whether your Galaxy Tab A is still not enabling after leaving it charged for half an hour. The next step is to make confirm that your charging cable and also adapter are functioning. Whether you are also able to borrow another set of real Samsung accessories. Here we highly suggest that you perform this. The point is to check whether the USB cable. And accessory is the reason why the device is not charging. Whether possible, you have to try to get the cable and adapter for your device. And not for any other Samsung tablet.
Whether nothing changes after that, so then you have to start to the next troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
Check for hardware damage to fix the issue Galaxy Tab A Won’t Turn On
The Galaxy Tab A is basically well-founded but with the passage of time, some units probably not work as expected. Whether your Galaxy Tab A won’t turn on, one of the first things which you like to check is the possibility. However, worse hardware probably is to blame. Does your Galaxy Tab A have cracks or marks of hardware injure? However, some things are normally the result of having dropped the device or hit the phone with something hard.
Just these two are normally the purposes for serious hardware malfunction on phones. Whether your problem started after you dropped the device, you should consider getting support from Samsung. Although the most likely cause for it is injured hardware and no amount of software is there to tweaks that you are also able to do to fix it. However, you have to just visit your local Samsung store. So a technician is also able to provide you professional advice.
Whether the device was not physically injured, so then you just have to go with the rest of the troubleshooting.
Now we will suggest you restart your device. Your Galaxy Tab A probably has become unresponsive or frozen at this time. So then you have to try to perform a “battery pull”. In order to view whether you can unfreeze it. Here’s is the way to perform it:
- First of all, you have to press and also hold the Power (upper right, on top of the volume rocker). Volume down buttons till the Maintenance Boot Mode screen visibles (approx. 10 seconds).
- Similarly, from the Maintenance Boot Mode screen, you must choose the Normal Boot. However, in order to use the volume buttons. For cycling via the available options and the Power button to choose from. Similarly, the entire procedure probably takes up to 1 minute in order to complete.
Whether the device won’t power on, so then you must have to press and hold the Power button for 5-10 seconds.
Important Note: Whether the device powers on, but does not hold a charge, power cycle the device then charge completely and re-test.
Check to charge port
Another main purpose is that why a Galaxy device fails in order to turn on is the deficiency of power. And that is because there is something in the charging which stops it to charge. So you have to try to check the charging port. Just by using a magnifying tool whether it is possible. Whether you view that so then there’s dirt, lint, or foreign object inside. Similarly, that may cause why the battery has died. You must use canned compressed air for blowing away dirt. Although avoid sticking anything inside not to injure the system.
Occasionally corrosion or availability of water or moisture probably blocks charging. You have to confirm to dry the phone completely especially the charging port. Whether you think that the port is wet, so do not use compressed air for drying it out. Simply as that probably pushes moisture deep inside. Rather than just let water in order to drip down for several hours. So then the Water evaporates after several hours.
However, another capable cause is just that, why the charging port probably not be functioning accurately is damaged or bent pin/s. You have to try to inspect the interior of the port by using a magnifying tool in order to check. Whether you view a bent or defective pin, have the device repaired just by Samsung.
Restart to Safe Mode
Yes, guys! Whether your Galaxy Tab A still won’t turn on, so you should consider examining whether it is being purposed by a worse third-party app. However, not all applicants are made equal and occasionally, a malicious coded one probably interferes with Android. And if your Galaxy Tab A started facing the issue after you install an application, Simply that probably be the cause. So you have to try restarting to safe mode. And whether you are also able to successfully restart your Galaxy Tab A to safe mode, so you most likely have an application problem.
In order to restart the device to safe mode:
- First of all, with the device powered off, you must have to press and also hold the Power and Volume Down buttons. Until the Samsung Galaxy Tab, A screen appears.
- However, when “Samsung Galaxy Tab A” is available on the screen. So then you must have to reveal the Power button. But continue to hold the Volume down button.
- Moreover, at this point, you have to continue to hold the Volume down button till “Safe mode” visible in the lower-left of the unlock or home screen then reveal. Similarly, this probably takes up to 45 seconds.
- And guys whether your device starts to Safe Mode fine, so then you are able to most likely fix the issue just by identifying the app and removing it.
Keep in mind that third-party apps are turned off in this mode. So what you are able to use are pre-installed apps. Of course, guys whether Galaxy Tab A restarts in order to safe mode successfully, so then that means that the issue is due to a bad application. You have to here remove the app that you recently installed. And view whether that will fix it. If the issue is still there, so then use the process of elimination in order to identify the rogue app. Here is the way:
- First of all, you have to restart to safe mode.
- Here examine the issue.
- At times when you have to make sure that a third-party application is to blame. So then you are also able to start deleting apps individually. We recommend that you begin with the most recent ones you added.
- Although after you uninstall an application, restart the phone to normal mode and then check for the issue.
- Finally, whether your Galaxy Tab A still won’t turn on (but works on safe mode), so then redo the steps 1-4.
Boot to Recovery to fix the issue Galaxy Tab A Won’t Turn On
However, if you are not able to restart or boot the device to Safe Mode, your next step is to try starting to Recovery instead. Similarly, there are just two options that you are also able to do in Recovery Mode. And whether either one of them works, so then you should be able to utilize the device again as usual.
- However, with the device powered off, you have to press and also hold the Power, Home, and Volume Up buttons at the exact time.
- Whether successful, so then you should view the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- In order to solve the issue so then, you must consider refreshing the system cache. Firstly by choosing the wipe cache partition.
- Whether clearing the cache partition won’t help, do a factory reset by choosing wipe data/factory reset.
Remember that factory reset will remove any unsaved personal data on your tablet. Unluckily, at this stage, there is just no way in order to make a backup of your files. So be ready for accepting the fact which you’ll not be able to recover anything afterward repair
Whether your Galaxy Tab A still won’t turn on, however, after performing all the recommendations above, so then the issue may be caused by something further serious. As an end-user, there is only so much that you are able to also do at this point. So the best course of action for you would be to obtain help from Samsung. Now visit your local Samsung store or their Service Center. So the phone can be detected or repaired.
Related Article: How to Enable Images on Messages in Yahoo Mail
In order to turn the device on even, however, it is not fully drained. In order to check, charge the phone for at least half an hour before solving to power it back. Similarly, this should be sufficient to top the battery up and potentially power the device back. Although whether you are one who encounters an issue with your device, so then let us know. We will provide solutions for Android-related problems for free. So whether you have a problem with your Android device.
If this post helps you in your case, so then tell us in the comments section below.