How to Fix “GPS Signal Not Found” in Pokémon Go on iOS
There is no doubt that Pokémon Go is doubtlessly the most popular game in terms of unmatched success. However, having installed the fantastic/amazing augmented reality game on my iPhone. And I have been making the leisure time in catching Pokémon. Here I am very thankful for a smart trick, that I have been able to learn the way to tempt a Pokémon in an easy and simple manner. Thus today we are going to learn about the ways to Fix “GPS Signal Not Found” in Pokémon Go on iOS.
But unluckily, some problems are there such as the rapid battery drain, random crashing, server error that have disappointed me.
Although one of the most annoying issues that have irked me more than others is the “GPS signal not found” error. And the number of my friends have also experienced this issue while playing the game. But fortunately, some super tough tricks are also there that have worked in troubleshooting this issue. So let’s view them.
Fix “GPS Signal Not Found” Error
- You have to step outside for some time whether you are indoors just to confirm GPS satellite can adjust your device
- However, if you are outdoors, so then you have to turn on/off Wi-Fi a few times. Even whether there is no network. Settings → Wi-Fi → Toggle off/on
- Now you have to head to the Settings and then enable the Airplane Mode. Then disable it after a couple of minutes
- Turn off/on Cellular/Mobile Data a couple of times. Settings → Cellular → Cellular Data
Enable/Disable the Location Services
- Organize the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Here you have to click on Privacy.
- Click on the Location Services.
- Now you have to disable the switch. Enable it back.
Withdraw from the Game for Sometimes
Only you have to leave the game for some time and then open it again. It has completed the trick sometimes for me.
- First of all, you have to press the Home button in order to leave the game.
- Now head to any app and use it for a few minutes.
- Then go to Pokémon Go again.
Force Quit the App and Re-organize It
However, here you have to force quit the game and re-organize it. Similarly, here you probably lose the impulsive data, but it is able to do the job.
- Double-press the Home button to bring the multitasking screen.
- Next up, swipe to the Pokémon Go card.
- Swipe up on the app to quit.
- Simply now you should re-organize the app again.
Reset the Network Settings
However, this process that is resetting the network settings can be quite painful as all the network settings will be removed. Although it is also able to resolve the problem.
- Head to the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Here you have to click on the General.
- Now drop-down and click on Reset.
- Simply you should click on Reset Network Settings.
- Click on Reset Network Settings to make sure.
Must read this Article: Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iPhone or iPad: [How to]
“GPS Signal Not Found” in Pokemon Go on iOS-Conclusion
Although the Pokémon Go is doubtlessly the most popular game in terms of unmatched success. However, having installed the fantastic/amazing augmented reality game on my iPhone. And I have been making the leisure time in catching Pokémon. Here I am also thankful for a smart trick, that I have been able to learn the way to tempt a Pokémon in an easy and simple manner.
Alright! I hope that these tricks have worked in fixing the problem. What has been your encounter with Pokémon Go? How cool is it? It would be nice whether you let us know your feedback in the comments below.