How To Fix If Discord Headphones Not working _ Guide
In most of the games, the gamers can prefer to use a headset but sometimes the discord headphones not working. So, let’s have a look! Mostly happen during playing their favorite games. The reason is that it is more convenient. You do not have to mention that nobody gets to hear the conversations that you are having with your fellow gamers. In this case, if there is no audio that is coming from Discord through your headset on PC. If you are having this situation you don’t need to get panic. Apart from that, you can use this simple and straight forward guide in order to troubleshoot the problem.
What to do if discord headphones not working
The Quick Tip: In this case, if this headset problem affects the desktop app version of Discord. Then you can use the Web version in your browser. So, there is a bug in the Discord app that you should not experience. At the same problem that is in the web version.
To check your audio settings if discord headphones not working
You just have to make sure that your headset is set as your default audio device.
- Then right-click on your Speakers icon and then select the Open sound settings
- You just have to scroll down in order to Sound Control Panel
- Now go back to the Playback and Recording tabs. Then right-click on the empty space, and then select Show disabled devices
- After that, you have to right-click on your headset and then set it as your default audio device.
You don’t need to forget to go in order to your Sound Mixer settings and then check it if the audio volume for Discord is turned off.
- Now you have to go to the Windows Search and then type on the sound mixer option
- You just have to open the Sound Mixer options
- So, that it is under the App volume and device preferences. In order to locate Discord and then make sure that the volume is not turned off.
To run the audio troubleshooter if discord headphones not working
By using windows 10 it has two useful audio troubleshooters. So that it can also help you to automatically fix the audio playback and then record the problems.
- After that, you have to go back to the settings. Then you have to select on the Troubleshoot that is in the left-hand pane
- You just have to locate and then run on the Playing Audio and then click on the Recording Audio
Now check if the sound is coming through your headset now.
To Disable your headset software if discord headphones not working
- In this case, if you are using a special tool for your headset in order to enhance its performance. Then you have to try and then disabling it. After that check it if that can solve the problem.
- By most of the users, it can also confirm that after turning off the headset software they were using. Now the Discord audio can finally come through their headsets.
- Now the users who could not hear anything from Discord through their Corsair headsets. So that it can fix the problem by disabling the iCUE software Corsair Utility Engine Software.
- After that, it can also seem some of these tools. So, that it can least certain features or settings that are not fully compatible with Discord.
To Enable Legacy Audio Subsystem if discord headphones not working
In this case, if your headset is not compatible with the latest audio subsystem that Discord is using. Then you can try it by going back to the Legacy Audio system.
So, here is how to do this:
- You just have to launch the Discord and then go to User Settings (gear icon)
- Now you have to go to the Voice & Video and then scroll down to Audio Subsystem
- After that, you can select the legacy from the drop-down menu
- Then exit the settings and restart the Discord. You just have to check if the issue has been solved.
To Check your Sound Output/Input settings
By this, if you did not select the right audio device in the Discord settings. This is in the case of your headset also the Discord that may get confused. Then this is as to which device to select.
Now there is how you can set your headset as your default audio device in Discord:
- Now you can launch the Discord and then go to the User Settings and having the gear icon.
- Then select the Voice & Video
- After that, you have to go to the Output and Input
- Then you can use the drop-down menu in order to select your headset
- Now you can save the changes and then check whether the audio issue still persists.
To Change the Server Region
By using this method it can also work only for a limited number of users. Then we also thought that we should list in this guide anyway.
So that it can appear that changing in the server region so that it can fix the Discord headset problem for some.
Some of the step that how to do that:
- You have to open the server settings and then select the Overview
- Now select on the Server Region that is in the dropdown menu
- After that, you have to go ahead and then select a different region
- The apply the changes and then restart Discord and test your headset.
So, these are the six useful methods in order to fix Discord audio. In case, if it is not playing through your headset. Hope that these solutions solve your problem.
Related Articles: Safari Icon: What To Do If Safari Icon Is Missing From iPhone
You do not have to mention that nobody gets to hear the conversations that you are having with your fellow gamers. In this case, if there is no audio that is coming from Discord through your headset on PC.
Hope You understand this article!