How To Fix If iPhone Screen Stuck In Zoom Mode?
Here are some of the fixes that will help you if the iPhone Screen Stuck In Zoom mode. This is the most helpful feature of iOS devices. These features allow users to zoom into anything on an iPhone or iPad screen. You have to make it easier to read text and view elements. So, this feature is also undeniably useful for many users then it can also be a source of frustration. This is for others who wind up enabling the feature accidentally.
Now, the screen of the device is zoom in the way of some element on the screen. You have to type or tap on the screen that does not zoom out or exit zoom mode. In case, if this has not happened to you before. Then it is likely because you don’t have the zoom feature enabled in iOS. Then you just have not accidentally entered into zoom mode.
You don’t need to worry, then we will quickly show you how to get out of zoom mode on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Moreover, we will also show you how to disable the zoom screen feature in iOS so it does not happen again.
Ways to Fix if the iPhone Screen Stuck In Zoom or iPad screen:
So, the way to exit zoom mode is that the same way to enter zoom mode. There is a three-finger double-tap on the screen. Then here is how it works:
- You have to double-tap on the zoom screen with three fingers.
- In case, if you successfully use the iOS screen. This will immediately go back to normal view mode and then exit zoom mode.
- Also, if you unsuccessfully get the screen that will stay zoom in. Then you just have to try again you can quickly get a double-tap on the screen with three fingers to exit zoom mode.
Then you must double-tap with three fingers to enter zoom mode or exit zoom mode. Now, this can also apply to all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. This is by running any version of iOS. You can also enter and exit the zoom mode. In case, if you enable it then this is always done through the three-finger double-tap.
Is It Still Stucks? How To Fix with a Reboot:
In case, if you have performed the tapping procedure to exit out of Zoom mode. Then the iPhone is still stuck in Zoom mode and the screen is stuck and zooms in. Now, your next best bet to resolve the problem is a restart of the iPhone.
Then you can also turn the iPhone off and on to restart it. So, you can also perform a hard reboot of the iPhone. Now, perform the hard restart than this is as follows:
- Now, for iPhone with Face ID and Touch ID: You have to press Volume up, and then Volume Down press and hold the Power button. Then you see the Apple logo on the screen.
- Now, Form the older iPhone with clickable home buttons: You have to press and hold the Home button and the Power button concurrently. Then you can also see the Apple logo on the home screen.
When the iPhone powers back on then Zoom mode is no longer stuck now.
How To Prevent the iPhone/iPad To Stuck in Zoom Mode?
Apart from this, you can also avoid an accidental three-finger double-tap. This can be easy or difficult depending on your device usage. Now, the easiest way to prevent accidentally getting stuck into zoom mode is to disable the feature:
- In this case, if you have not done so yet. Then exit out of Zoom mode first by double-tapping on the screen with three fingers.
- You have to open the Settings app and then go to the “General” then tap on the “Accessibility” option.
- Then you have to choose the “Zoom” from the list options. Now, you can also toggle the switch for “Zoom” to the OFF position.
- After that, you can exit the Settings, as usual, zoom mode disables in iOS.
Now, this will also prevent the iOS device is stuck in zoom mode again. The reason is that the zoom feature also disable. So, You can always go back and then enable the zoom screen feature again. In case, if you choose to by toggling the switch back to ON. Then you decide that you like the feature. You don’t want to lose the ability to zoom way in and back out of the device’s screen.
Then I have heard of multiple users encountering the dual combo. This is through their pocket or purse. Also, this is unintentional zoom mode in combination with inadvertently entering the wrong passcode. There is enough time to trigger the “iPhone is disabled” message, which can then make the iPhone inaccessible. Now, for minutes or longer as the device is lockup and then zoom so far in it’s hard to identify.
You have to make it easier to read text and view elements. So, this feature is also undeniably useful for many users then it can also be a source of frustration. This is for others who wind up enabling the feature accidentally. In case, if the iPhone or iPad is stuck in zoom mode then this is quite obvious. Now, the device’s screen is zoom way in on some element on the screen.
Then what is going on with the screen? So, In any event, if that situation happens to you, remember to just double-tap with three fingers to exit out of zoom. Now, decide whether or not you wish to turn the feature off to prevent it from happening again.