How to fix if Spotify Local Files Not Syncing to iPhone
In this article, you will learn how to fix if Spotify local files not syncing to the iPhone. It is just great as long as you do not hit sync. In this issue of your premium account, it is not getting activated or recognized in mobile. Because of this it often just a server glitch.
All of your local files from your Mac or PC does not get synced with Spotify. In this case, if Spotify shows you the same tracks that you can download. Then instead of that’s going to be one big headache. It usually happens when you have music tracks with metadata. So, that’s why it is too similar to the ones Spotify has on its server.
This issue occurs and crops up mostly when you’ve got fan-versions of a popular song, or remixes and other modifications. So, that it can leave pretty much of the metadata intact. It can make Spotify think that you’re trying to upload a song. So, that it is already up there and also it prevents sync and offers to let you grab the cloud versions.
How you fix it if Spotify not syncing Local Files to iPhone:
You just have to make sure that you use the same account on Spotify for your Mac/PC as well as for your iPhone.
- In the very First step, you just have to connect both your PC/Mac and your iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Then you can open iTunes on your PC/Mac and then you should find your iDevice listed under the Devices tab on the sidebar.
- Now create a new playlist from your system on the device so that place is one of the local files into this.
- You have to open Spotify on your iPhone and then select the newly created playlist.
- In this step, you have to Enable the Available Offline option
- After that, You will now see a progress icon right beneath the song. Then you’ve got on the playlist. You can also get the song from the cloud to your Spotify app.
- So, this is all about it.
In case, if you add more songs to this playlist then they get synced. After that, you just have to make sure that you don’t turn off the offline sync feature.
Related article: How to View Spotify History on Your Devices
All of your local files from your Mac or PC does not get synced with Spotify. In this case, if Spotify shows you the same tracks that you can download. Then instead of that’s going to be one big headache. It usually happens when you have music tracks with metadata.
Hope you liked this article. If you have any questions let us know in the comment section below.