How To Fix “iPhone Is Synced With Another iTunes” Erase It?
Here are some of the fixes if your “iPhone Is Synced With Another iTunes “. Also, Do you want to erase it? If Yes, then read this article! You all may know that one of the most frightening iTunes messages an iPhone, iPad, or iPod user is that this may see when they connect a device to a computer. This is the “The iPhone(Name) is synced with another iTunes Library on (Computer). In case of, erase this iPhone and sync with this iTunes Library?” message also gives you two options. You can also Cancel, and “Erase and then Sync”. Also, this sounds like you are about to erase everything on the iPhone or iPod touch completely, right? Well, it does not quite work like that.
iTunes Alert Messages:
Now, let us examine these iTunes alert messages and then understand. Whatever it means and then whatever the resulting “Erase and Sync” action actually does. Then there are any of the uncertainty, that complete the iTune messages that you will see is this:
Message: “The iPhone (Name) is synced with another iTunes Library on (Computer). Did you want to erase this iPhone and sync it with this iTunes Library?
Now, an iPhone can also sync this with only one iTunes library at a time. You can also Erase and then sync this. The replacement of the contents of this iPhone with the contents of this iTunes library.” After that, Clearly, we are focusing on iPhone, but you can also replace iPhone with an iPod touch or iPad. You can also assume those that have devices in use.
The solutions to Fix iPhone Is Synced With Another iTunes on Mac:
1. First of all, you have to open a new Finder window. Then you can also locate the Go menu that is available at the top of the screen and then click on the Go to Folder.
2. After that, you have to Type ~/Music/iTunes and then press the Enter button. You have to click on the Go button that is available in the next prompted window.
3. Now, some files are a list presented. So, You would have to better and copy them all to be the backup. That is why most of the things go wrong and data loss.
4. You have to open a folder named the iTunes Music Library.xml with TextEdit. So, you can also check the Library Persistent ID. You have to write it down or also copy and paste it. This process should be at the same time, you have to make sure that you modify nothing. Now, close it.
5. At your secondary Mac, you have to follow and repeat the first 3 steps. So, you just need to back files up first. Also, this will delete all of the .itl files that are in the Previous iTunes Libraries folder. You have to skip it if it does not exist.
6. Then you have to open your iTunes Music Library .xml with TextEdit on the secondary Mac. After that, Replace the Library Persistent ID with the one that you copy from the first computer in step 4. Now, save the file.
7. You have to Open the iTunes Library .itl with TextEdit on the secondary one. Then Delete all contents of the file and then save the file. You have to open iTunes to check if this Error can still exist.
Another Way to Fix The iPhone Is Synced with Another iTunes Library Error:
Moreover, though iTunes will produce by Apple officially. So, unlike the reputational iPhone, iPad, and Mac. iTunes is undertaken a lot of complaints because of its instability. Complaints also cause crashes, errors, and less readability. Usually speaking, that I won’t suggest the users copy files using iTunes in case of unexpected situations. So, Here is the Tenorshare iCareFone that will highly recommend. This can also allow the users to sync music, notes, contacts, videos, between iDevice and Windows/Mac with one click.
1. First of all, you have to download and then install the program on your computer. You have to connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.
2. Then run the program and then click on the Files Manager from the interface. After that, select the menu that you want to manage.
3. So, here I take the Contacts just for example. In this case, you can also import and then export files from/to the computer. Also, at the same time, you can allow editing each item manually.
How To Erase everything on the entire device?
So, the messages are also intimidating then this also sounds as if you press “Erase and Sync” in your entire iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch that is going to be erased. Right? If Yes that this is how it reads and how it sounds. This also makes this a terrifying message to see on iTunes. On the other hand, the good news is that basically, this is the most poorly worded iTunes message. So, that you will ever see because of clicking and then “Erase and Sync”. This does not actually erase the iPhone at all this can just remove the iTunes content from that iPhone. So, the extended dialog text sort of hints at that then it is really not clear enough. Now, the button is “Erase”, which is likely to inspire a million of the backup.
How this makes sense? In case, if you click on “Erase and Sync” that is not only for the iTunes content on the device. So, that this will also remove and then erase also not for anything else on the device.
Things that they Erase: The iTunes media only, nothing else is erased
In this case, if you have a large music library on the iPhone. Then click on the Erase and also the Sync button. So, the music library that will instantly vanish. Now, all of your contacts, photos, apps, customizations, and also other media remain untouched on the iPhone. This is not only the music and the iTunes content that will disappear. So, this means that the entire large music library will also vanish, but nothing else will.
Then here is what will happen and if you connect an iPhone to a new computer. So, this will sync with a different computer. You have to click on the terrifying “Erase and Sync” button that will remove the music library and iTunes content. Also, this is nothing else and this also seems in the storage bar of iTunes for this device.
After that, there are many GB of photos and also the other data on the device. Then none of which that can touch and despite clicking and then dread “Erase and Sync” button. Also, iTunes relate to the media from the old iTunes library that will remove. This means if you had a bunch of songs that are from an old computer on this device then they’ll be removed. So, one of the ways that are around the scenario to copy the music from the iPhone, iPod, or iPad to the computer first. This is by using a third-party tool, importing that library into iTunes. Also, by using the “Erase and Sync” option that is as outlined above. The other option is to copy sync data to be able to sync iTunes without losing anything.
You have to try it yourself, then you will get the same effect. In case, if you are still worried about it that is understandable and given nobody. This actually wants to erase all their stuff just to sync iTunes, and just back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch first.
Also, you will see this message if you have ever configured an iPhone on another computer. Then try to connect it to another one. In this case, you will also see this message if you have restored a new iPhone or iPad. You can restore it from an older backup that was once synced with another computer. After that, try to connect to a different computer with iTunes.
So, the messages that this can work this way for as long as iTunes. This has been syncing with devices then it really should be clarified to not sound as frightening. In this case, if you actually do want to reset an iPhone back to factory settings. You can also remove everything from it, then you can do that too with these instructions.
You all may know that one of the most frightening iTunes messages an iPhone, iPad, or iPod user is that this may see when they connect a device to a computer. This is the “The iPhone(Name) that can sync with another iTunes Library on (Computer). In case of, erase this iPhone and sync with this iTunes Library?” message also gives you two options. You can also Cancel, and “Erase and then Sync”.
Hope this guide will help you to resolve this issue. If You have any questions the let us know in the comments below.