How to Fix: Siri not talking back to you? Guide
Well, You guys have been using Siri, your favorite digital assistant, for quite occasionally now but immediately Siri is not speaking back. You are also able to hear other taps & sounds on your device. But just long for Siri’s voice. Here’re a couple of things you are able to also check whether Siri is not talking to you any longer.
Check your Siri feedback on iOS – How to Fix: Siri not talking back to you?
However, the first thing that you guys should check whether Siri is not speaking to you anymore is the Voice Feedback setting.
- First of all, you have to head to the Settings and click Siri & Search.
- Now choose Voice Feedback. You are able to also see what it’s recently set to before you guys even click it.
- Select Always On. This makes sure that Siri will offer voice feedback even whether your ring switch disable.
Also read: Way to Update FireFox on Mac: Tutorial Guide
Check your Siri feedback on Mac
Whether the trouble you are facing with Siri is on your Mac. Here is the way to check the feedback setting there.
- Head to the System Preferences with the icon in your Dock or Apple icon > System Preferences.
- Select the Siri.
- Now you have to confirm the radio button for Voice Feedback selected is On.
Adjust your Siri volume
Ocassioanly it is something as straightforward as the volume is set too low. Though and Siri’s volume is also able to adjust separately from your new iPhone volume setting.
So guys you should Access Siri & turn up the volume. You are able to also see when you close Siri. Adjust the volume on your Home screen and next go back. Check the volume on the Siri screen, so they are set differently.
Also read this article: Way to Send Voice Messages on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
Siri not talking back to you?-Conclusion
Alright! Hopefully one of these fixes will have Siri speaking to you once more. And whether not, you are also able to always try to reboot your device.
Are you facing any issues with Siri that you have to help with? If on iOS or Mac, so guys please let us know your fixes with us.