How to Fix the Issue “Google Maps Not Working on iPhone”
Google Maps Not Working on iPhone: Google Maps has required better and better on iOS over the years. For example, Siri has an excellent Google Maps combination now. Although as a Google app, it tends not to function as reliably as Apple’s own native apps. So if you are using Google Maps on your iPhone or iPad, you might run into a problem where it stops functioning. Thus here, we are going to display to you some steps to take in case Google Maps not Working on iPhone. So let’s have a look, now.
How to Fix the issue “Google Maps Not Working on iPhone or iPad”
- On iPhone Enable the Location Services
- On iPhone Relaunch the Google Maps App
- Turned On Background App Refresh for Google Maps on iPhone
- From App Store Update Google Maps Application
On iPhone Enable the Location Services
- Click on Settings, then press on Privacy.
- Click on Location Services. If the switch is not enabled, so press on it to enable Location Services.
On iPhone Relaunch the Google Maps App
- Here swipe up (if you have an iPhone with a home button, double tap on that button) to get to the multitasking interface.
- Then swipe up to close the Google Maps app. Next press on it again from the home screen to reorganize.
Turned On the Background App Refresh for Google Maps On iPhone
- Press on Settings, then drop-down to press on Google Maps in Settings.
- Simply if the Background App Refresh toggle is turned off, now click on it to turn on it.
Update the Google Maps Application from App Store
- Now you have to go to the App Store → then press on Profile from the top right → scroll down to check app updates.
- Should you find Google Maps in the list, now press on Update to download and install it.
Whether you have abode by these steps, you should have to resolve your problem with Google Maps not working. However, if none of the above steps works, a viable option would be to try using the built-in Apple Maps feature instead. Current iOS 13 features like Look Around make it even more feature-complete compared to the mature Google Maps.
Related Article: How can You Check Traffic to Work on Google Maps
If you are using Google Maps on your iPhone or iPad, so you might run into a problem where it stops functioning. Thus in this article, we have explained to you some steps to take in case Google Maps stops working. We hope that you will like this article. In case of queries, you can ask us in the comments below. Furthermore, do you have any of your own fixes you’d like to share? So let us know in the comments below.