How to Fix the Issue in Music App: “iPhone Volume Too Low”?
In iOS devices, volume controls are pretty straightforward. And the volume buttons are able to control the ringer volume when there is no music playing and the playback volume when there is music playing. Similarly, you are also able to turn the volume from within Settings → Sounds. Therefore, here is an issue that people are facing: iPhone music volume is too low.
Similarly, in some cases, it is so low that the music becomes inaudible. However, it is mostly a problem involving altered defaults in the Music app’s settings. So here we are going to explain the whole procedure that how you can fix iPhone low volume issues.
How to Fix iPhone Low Volume Issues in Music App
- To Fix Volume Issues in Music App on iPhone, Remove the Max-Volume
- Setting Sound Check to Fix iPhone Volume issues
- Disable the Equalizer to Fix Volume too Low problem in Music App
- Turn Off In-App Sound of the Facebook app on your iPhone
- Close the Facebook App Running in the Background
To Fix Volume Issues in Music App on iPhone, Delete Max Volume Cap
- First of all, you have to set-up the Settings app on your iPhone and click on Music.
- Now you have to check the label “Volume Limit.” It should be OFF. If it is not, so then press on it.
- Next, swipe the slider to the right so that the volume is full. Similarly, when you set the slider completely to the right, then it means that there’s no volume limit set.
- Here you have to move back for moving you should ( click on the < arrow from top) and check if the label for Volume Limit is OFF.
- Quit and re-open the music app to look if the volume issue is gone.
Setting Sound Check to Fix iPhone Volume Issue
You may know that the Sound Check is a useful feature. When turned on, your iPhone will automatically detect if a track naturally has low volume levels: if yes, it will dynamically set and remunerate for the low volume. Probably some of your songs (music items) are naturally low-volume. And that is what is reasoning the low volume issue.
- Firstly go to the Settings app and here you have to click on Music.
- Turn ON the toggle for Sound Check.
- Quit the Music app and then re-open it to view if the volume problem has been fixed or not.
Important Note: The tracks that have higher volume may sound low, due to soundcheck. Remember that and if you find that most of your songs are playing on lower audio volume, then you may desire to disable the Sound Check.
Disable Equalizer to Fix Volume too Low, the problem in Music App
Constantly EQ (Equalizer) reduces the volume level. Disabling it may, once, prove to increase the decibel. Simply to disable the EQ:
- Organize the Settings app on your iPhone → drop down and then press on Music. Here drop down to the PLAYBACK section and then check whether EQ is ON or OFF.
- Now click on EQ and on the next screen choose Off.
However, two more ways are also here for you by using them you can fix the volume issue in the Music app. For this, we give credit to our loyal readers, who have come up with these recommendations.
Similarly, Facebook can be a culprit if you find any issue in your Music app volume. Let’s take a look at how you are able to tackle this problem. Simply you can also follow these additional tips to solve the problem of Music app volume on your iPhone.
Turn Off In-App Sound of Facebook App on your iPhone
- First of all, launch the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- Then click on the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) from the bottom right. So then press on Settings & Privacy.
- Now press on Settings → scroll down and click on Sounds.
- Toggle OFF In-App Sound.
Therefore this should fix the volume problem in the Music app on your iPhone. Similarly, if in case the problem keeps on, then you should close the Facebook app running in the background.
Close Facebook App Running in Background to Fix iPhone Volume Problem
If you are using any other app, then you have to go to the Home screen on your iPhone
- However, on iPhone X and later swipe up from the bottom of the screen and hold. On iPhone 8 and earlier double press the Home Button. Your iPhone screen will display a list of apps running in the background.
- Swipe up the Facebook card to close it.
Related Article: iPhone Ringtones Apps: All You Need To Know
Well, have mentioned all possible solutions to fix the volume issue in the Music app on your iPhone. So if there is any other method in your knowledge, then please share it with us in the comment section below.