How to Fix the Issue of iCloud Contacts Not Syncing
By using your iPhone your iCloud Contacts can sync. But if your iCloud Contacts Not Syncing then you have to fix this issue. If you will see everything perfect then you have to configure it. If it is not working then do not sorrow over it. You can easily resolve this issue.
Many people can Sync iPhone Contacts to iCloud in order to keep them secure and easily accessible. It is don’t them across iDevices like iPad, Mac. Apple provides ease to users that it is very easy to create a backup on the entire address book to iCloud. In case If the contacts may not sync with other devices then no need to worry.
You will have experienced this issue on a few occasions. Here are some of the tricks that have worked for me in resolving this issue. So, let’s have a look!
Also see: Different Ways To Fix iOS 14 Wifi Issues
iCloud Contacts Not Syncing with How to Fix the Issue?
- You just have to make sure that you have to enter the same iCloud account on your other devices.
- Now you just have to sign out of iCloud. Then reboot your device and then sign in to iCloud.
Some of the solutions to fix the issue of iCloud Contacts Not Syncing:
- To Check out your Internet Connection
- How to Deselect Third-Party Accounts
- Ways to Set iCloud as your Default Account
- To Turn off/ on iCloud Syncing
- Ways to Sign Out of your iCloud Account
- To Update iOS on your iPhone
To Check out your Internet Connection:
You just have to make sure that you have a proper internet connection. In case, if your contacts aren’t syncing even if the internet connection is good. Then try resetting the network on your iPhone device.
- First of all, you have to open the Settings app →Click on the General → Then tap the Reset. In the end, you will have to select the Reset Network Settings.
How to Deselect All Third-Party Accounts:
In case, if you have synced your Contacts with third-party accounts then you have to uncheck them. Now you have to select to sync with only the All iCloud option.
- First of all, open the Contacts app on your iOS device.
- Now click on the Groups option at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then you have to deselect all the third-party accounts like Yahoo, Gmail. After that, you have to make sure to select only All iCloud → Then Tap on the Done option available at the top right corner of the screen and to confirm it.
- In the last step, turn off your device. Now wait for some time and then turn it on again.
Ways to Set iCloud as your Default Account:
- Set your iCloud account as your default account. Now you have to make sure to set it as the default account.
- First of all, you have to launch the Settings app → then click on the Contacts option.
- Then tap on the Default Account option.
In the Next step, you will have to choose the iCloud option.
To Turn off/ on iCloud Syncing:
After applying the above solution if your iPhone iCloud Contacts are still not syncing. Then you have to turn off the iCloud syncing and then turn it on.
In the iOS 10.3 Version:
- First of all, click on the open Settings app → then click on the profile option. After that click on the iCloud option.
In iOS 10.2 version or the earlier version:
- Click on the Settings app and then open it. Then Tap on the iCloud option.
- Now click on the Turn off option and then click on the switch next to Contacts.
- You have to select the Keep on My iPhone option.
After that reboot your device. You have to turn on this switch. When you turn on this switch it may be asked that What would you like to do with the existing local contacts on your iPhone. You have to click on the Merge option.
Ways to Sign Out of your iCloud Account and then Sign Back In:
- First of all, open the Settings app → then click on the profile option. Now click on the Signout option.
In iOS 10.2 version or Earlier version:
- Click on the Settings option and then open the Settings app → then click on the iCloud option.
- Now click on the Sign Out option.
- After that Enter your Apple ID and password and then tap on Turn OFF in the popup menu.
- Now Reboot your iPhone and Sign In the back option.
To Update iOS on your iPhone:
In case, if your iPhone is not running the latest iOS version. Then you have to make sure to update it. Many important issues are known to crop up. If your devices are running with the old iOS versions. Then it is a better way to be in the newest software settings. First of all, you have to make to connect your iDevice to the Wi-Fi network. Move to the Settings →then click on the General option→ Now click on the Software Update option.
So, these are some of the tricks which help you to resolve this issue.
Related articles: Countdown Apps For iPad & iPhone – Review
Sync iPhone Contacts to iCloud in order to keep them secure and easily accessible. It is don’t them across iDevices like iPad, Mac. Apple provides ease to users that it is very easy to create a backup on the entire address book to iCloud. In case If the contacts may not sync with other devices then no need to worry.
Hope you liked this article. If you have any questions lets us know in the comment section below.