How To Force The YouTube Desktop Version In iOS, Safari?
You can also use YouTube Desktop Version in iPhone, iPad, and Safari browser. In case, if you wish to view the full desktop version. You can use it from the Safari for iOS browser on your Apple iPhone or iPad. Then you can perform it just by using a few steps. Now, you just have to follow this tutorial and then you will also have the access to use all of the features. Then you can also use it on the desktop version of the website that can offer in no time.
Steps To Force The YouTube Desktop Version:
So, these are the steps that may also not work if the YouTube app is installed. Then you may want to uninstall it.
Step 1: The Quick Shortcut To Use The YouTube Desktop Version
Now you can quickly access the desktop version of YouTube in Safari for iOS. You just have to open the Safari app and then type the www.youtube.com/?app=desktop. This is without the quotes. With this there, you can also tap on the Go button, and then you will be immediately taken to the desktop version of YouTube.
Step 2: To Use The Desktop Menu
In case, if you don’t want to type this out the long URL. Then you can perform these steps instead:
- You just have to open the Safari app and then type the com and then press on the Go button.
- By using the mobile version of YouTube that will be displayed. Then you can also tap on the menu button that can easily locate in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Then you can scroll down to the bottom of the menu and then tap on the Desktop option.
Step 3: To Use The Safari Setting
The iOS 9 & Later
- You have to Visit YouTube in the Safari web browser.
- Then you have to tap on it and then hold the circle with the arrows icon that is available in the upper-right corner.
- Now you can select the Request Desktop Site.
Now you are done and then the desktop version of YouTube is displayed.
- You have to open the Safari app and then type on the com and then press the Go option.
- Click on the URL that is available in the address bar in order to highlight it and bring up the Bookmarks menu.
- You have to Start it from just below in the address bar. Then you can swipe downward in order to reveal the Request Desktop Site option. After that, select it and if you are complete it.
So, there is all you have. These are the three ways to access the desktop version of YouTube from your iPhone or iPad.
Related Article: Ways To Connect Two Computers Windows 10 In Networks
You can use it from the Safari for iOS browser on your Apple iPhone or iPad. Then you can perform it just by using a few steps. Now, you just have to follow this tutorial and then you will also have the access to use all of the features.
Hope This guide will help you to resolve your issues! Thank You!