How to make one page landscape in word
We are going to explain in detail on how to make one page landscape in Microsoft Word 2019 or 2016 document. So making whole process all easy in following steps:
- Move your cursor at the start of the page that you want to flip to landscape.
- Choose ‘Layout’ or ‘Page layout’. Select ‘Breaks’ and then ‘Next page’ to generate a section.
- Choose the ‘Page Layout’ tab and select ‘Orientation’ and after that ‘Landscape’.
It actually works by marking all the pages after the break you formed in step 2 as landscape. For instance, in example we have explained page 2,3,4 are in landscape. As we want only page 2 to appear in landscape, we need to alter any forward pages back to portrait
- Move your cursor on at the start of the next page(page 3 in our example)or next page you want to stay in portrait.
- Choose ‘Page Layout’. After that ‘Breaks’ and then ‘Next page’ same as step 2 to form another section.
- Choose ‘Page layout’ tab and choose ‘Orientation’ and then ‘Portrait’. This will cause the next of the document to appear in portrait.
Now this is wrap. I hope we made things easy for you.
If you got a header on your initial page and don’t want it to be on landscape page, you can follow following tips.
- Select Edit header after right clicking on the header on the concerning page.
- Select the link to previous button and then it won’t be highlighted.
- Simply delete the heading for that page. I should stay on page 1.
I hope you have learnt what you came looking for through this article. If you still have queries left you can ask us in comment section below. We will try to resolve them for you. Thank you.