How to Redeem Galaxy Buds with S10
Well, not many wireless earbuds on the market have been able to match the Apple AirPods in terms of quality, right! Even the best Apple AirPods alternatives are no match for Apple earbuds if you factor in cost. Along with the unveiling of the new Samsung Galaxy Buds actually. But the landscape of wireless buds may have just begun to shift now. These Samsung earbuds debuted while the Unpacked event alongside the all-new Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. So it is fitting that you can get a free pair whenever you pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S10 from Walmart or Samsung. We are going to discuss How to Redeem Galaxy Buds with S10.
This is a really solid deal, and if you guys are already planning on upgrading to the newest Samsung phone. Then you might as well pick up some of these free buds with your purchase too. There are a few steps that you will need to take in order to actually receive the Galaxy Buds, though
How to Redeem Galaxy Buds with S10
Nonetheless, Samsung has now got another great surprise up its sleeves. And is now offering customers who pre-ordered the latest Galaxy S10 flagships a free pair of Galaxy Buds that would otherwise cost you $129.00 as well.
Who is eligible
All of the users who pre-ordered the Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy S10 Plus would be eligible for the offer actually. Unfortunately, those who basically ordered the affordable sibling from the trio that is the Galaxy S10e won’t be eligible for the free Galaxy Buds offer.
How can you claim free Galaxy Buds from the pre-order offer?
If you guys have pre-ordered the Galaxy S10 or the S10 Plus, then here is how can you claim the offer:
For US customers
- First, download and install the Shop Samsung app on your S10 or S10+ through the Google Play Store.
- Open the Shop Samsung app and click on the menu icon at the top left and then choose My Inbox.
- You’d also be able to see the Samsung Galaxy Buds offer. Just click on the offer and then grant the important permissions.
- Click on Register Now and then sign in to your Samsung account in order to redeem the offer.
- Now you guys would have to fill in the needed details and if prompted, then you would have to upload a receipt or also proof of your pre-order for the Galaxy S10 or the S10+.
- If you ordered multiple S10 or S10 Plus devices, then you could still claim the offer for each and every device individually. Through clicking on Register another device when you are done redeeming the offer for one device as well.
For UK customers
- You have to download and install the Samsung Members application on your Galaxy S10 or S10+ through the Google Play Store.
- Open the Samsung Members application on your device and then sign in to your Samsung Account.
- Click on the Benefits tab and then fill in the details like the IMEI number (S10 or S10+) and upload the proof of your pre-order of the device actually.
- You will receive an email within 7 days in order to confirm whether or not your claim has been validated.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Overview
We also managed to get our hands on the new Samsung Buds a bit early, and we really like them too. With its six hours of battery life and customizable sound, they actually make for a solid in-ear companion. Just like the AirPods, these wireless earbuds basically come with a wireless charging case, that allows for an additional seven hours of battery life. An ergonomic, triangular design provides these buds a tight seal in your ear as well as a light, comfortable fit too.
3 Points of Samsung Galaxy Buds
After reading the information below, you guys are going to grateful to Samsung actually. It is because you will collect one of the versatile devices freely without even spending $130. Besides that, you likely get many benefits using the Samsung Galaxy Buds. Exactly, there are 3 advantages appear from the device:
Easy to charge
Galaxy Buds designs along with pretty easy charging using the Samsung S10 series directly. Quite an attache the buds on the rear phone body actually. Automatically, it will also fill the power as the S10 series has a Wireless PowerShare feature inside too. Along with this feature, it wants an hour as the maximum charging time and the power only spends 5W in that. If you want to charge with a cable, then just use the USB-C device.
Cute smaller shape
Well, this latest design earbuds basically come smaller with 30% than the previous Samsung buds. This case makes everyone feeling cozy in order to put it on their ear for a really long time.
Long battery life
As your information, the presence of the earbuds is here in order to spoil you in enjoying your favorite music. It actually turns out the buds are able to survive until 6 hours in order to listen to the music. However, it survives until 5 hours for your calling activity actually.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Overview
Along with the release of the iPhone XS and iPhone XR. We also knew that Samsung was hot on Apple’s heels to unveil the highly-anticipated Galaxy S10 as well. We also took a look at the new Android phone, and what you get is really really impressive. An ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor, a 4K selfie camera, and also a headphone jack are just a few of the features. That makes this new smartphone exceptional as well. The top of the line specifications is certainly nothing to sneeze at. However, like the latest tech from Apple, the S10 comes with a hefty price tag.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this “redeem galaxy buds” article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.