How to Restore Accidentally Deleted Apps on iPhone & iPad
Don’t weird out whether you or somebody you know by accident remove an app from an iPhone or iPad. Because they are able to be easily re-downloaded & restored at any time via either of these straightforward processes. Here you will learn the way to Restore Accidentally Deleted Apps on iPhone & iPad.
Restore Accidentally Deleted Apps to iPhone and iPad by Name Search
- First of all, you have to head to the “App Store” app and use the ‘search’ box in order to find the name of the application that is remove (for example, whether Angry Birds is delete, so you have to then search for ‘Angry Birds”)
- Here you have to must locate the matching result via the results carousel, whether there are numerous matches you can always for getting more info about the found app just by clicking on it
- Now you have to just select the little cloud download icon. For starting the app restore process – clicking on it will start the download once more, you may need to make sure the Apple ID login in this method.
However, here is an example where restoring the Angry Birds application just after it removes. Note it’s the Star Wars version simply which remove. Thus you should find a similar name match from the search list – All right.
Lots of applications also store data in iCloud so simply restoring them. Via the App Store such as this will also normally restore their accompanying data. Though unless it specifically delete when the application was deleted. They are able to also apply for games & Game Center scores, once more, unless it was specifically deleted as well when the application was deleted.
Restore the Deleted Apps via a Purchased List on iPhone and iPad
- In order to do that you have to first of all head to the “App Store” & then select “Updates” followed by heading to the “Purchased” section at the bottom of the screen
- Now you have to just click on the “Not On This iPad” tab at the top (or “Not On This iPhone”
- Here you should find the deleted application in the list. Click the cloud arrow icon in order to re-download the app, so just then enter the Apple ID password when requested
Important Note: Well, the iPad is also able to go directly to ‘Updates’, when in fact the iPhone & iPod touch needs to click the “Updates” button & then “Purchased” the difference here is just due to the screen sizes of the devices. Similarly, just on the iPad, things seem a little bit different simply. Because more screen real estate is there available in order to display buttons. The procedure is identical in all versions of iOS. However, it also seems slightly different (like the complete user interface for that matter). From the previous versions of iOS to the newest versions.
No matter that which method you select, the app will redownload & reinstall itself. So you will then not charge for redownloading applications that you already possess. As long as the Apple ID is exactly what was use for buying it in the first place. Whether you view a price tag in spite of the download cloud button. That is usually the perfect indicator that you are not using the exact Apple ID. And whether you view a price listed on the application name you would charge.
Well, worth mentioning is that iOS applications alone are not the just thing that is able to also retrieve and re-download easily. However, this easy restore process will also work with iTunes Store purchases such as music, movies, & TV shows, & also on the desktop side of things, applications that were needed via the Mac App Store as well.
Important Note: you guys must be using the same Apple ID for redownloading the app just without getting charge once more. Definitely, free applications are always free to download. But you won’t search them in your app history that is what this trick relies on.
Well, guys, I hope you like the article. In case of any trouble or you have any queries. So then you can ask us in the comments section below. I will come back to you in a very short period of time.