How to See Who Views Your Facebook Profile Mac
Facebook is actually one of the most famous and widely used social network around the world, we all know that right? There are billions of folks out there who are using Facebook on daily basis. It also helps you to connect with your friends, family and folks you know. Each and every day, people get and send friend requests, however, the thing which remain mystery here is that how to know who visited my Facebook profile recently? Well, we are going to discuss How to See Who Views Your Facebook Profile Mac.
If you guys are the one who also wants to know who has viewed my Facebook profile, then you have landed on the right page. Here in this post we are going to tell you about different methods such as who visited my Facebook profile app and websites you should check Facebook profile visitors for free as well.
Keep pin mind that there are many websites out there that permits you to check who viewed my Facebook profile free. However, beware about fake sites too. They may try to steal your personal information as well. Below we have also listed that who viewed my Facebook profile app for android as well. With using these apps and websites you guys can easily get information about who viewed my Facebook profile not friends too.
How to See Who Views Your Facebook Profile Mac
Social media is basically a Pandora’s Box, and we have to know its bad sides as well. Some folks derive voyeuristic pleasure through watching pictures and the private lives of others. When you come to know that unknown persons breach your privacy. Then you can take action immediately as somebody has been visiting your profile who is not in your friends’ list actually.
If you ask Facebook, then the social media giant categorically says, “No, Facebook doesn’t let you track who views your FB profile. Third-party apps also can’t really give this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, then please report the app.”
But, our curious mind is always keen in order to find out friends and frenemies who are interested in viewing our profile. For those souls, we have come up with a workaround that will help you check who has seen your Facebook profile page. Enough talking now, let’s start now with the process.
- First, you have to open Facebook.com in Chrome or Firefox on your desktop. And then log in with your username and password
- Head to your profile page through tapping on your name from left-hand corner
- When you are on your profile page, then just perform right-click on your mouse
- From the pop-up menu, you have to click on View Page Source
- Page Source is basically full of HTML text. Here, just type CTRL + F on the keyboard. If you guys are using a Mac keyboard, then just type Command (⌘) + F.
- Now, copy this code: “Initialchatfriendslist” and then paste it in the search bar as well
- This command will then show you countless numbers that is placed one after another. These are profile IDs of your Facebook friends who actually have visited and viewed your profile page frequently too.
- Copy that number and then paste the same next to www.facebook.com/10000xxxxxxxx. Keep in your mind, you should be logged in Facebook. Whenever you copy the number, then do not consider -2. That follows each and every profile ID.
- Upon tapping the Enter button, you can then see the person who viewed your Facebook profile often.
You can also perform the above action multiple times along with different codes that you must have found on Page Source.
Who Viewed My Facebook Profile Android App
- If you guys want to check that who visits your Facebook profile from Android app. Then you might be interested in knowing about Who Viewed My Profile app actually.
- First of all download Who Viewed My Profile app. This app is available on Google Play Store, but there are some of the fake apps available with the same name.
- When you have downloaded Who Viewed My Facebook Profile app for Android. Then just install it on your device and open it as well.
- Now it will ask you to connect this app along with your Facebook account. Just tap on Connect To Facebook.
- Now you will have to enter your Facebook login credentials in order to log into Facebook successfully and then connect this app with your account.
- It may also ask you to give permissions to this app so that it can view your account activity. Just let it.
- When everything is done, this app will then display a list of folks who has visited your Facebook profile recently as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this who views your facebook profile mac” article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.