How to Send Text Message to the Multiple Recipients on iPhone 8 & X
There probably times when you have to send the same/similar texts. To a number of people from your Apple iPhone 8 or X. Like, in order to aware family members of things going on in your home or in their life. However, rather than copying and pasting the message multiple times, you are also able to simply send it to multiple people all at a time. In this guide, you will learn how to Send Text Message to Multiple Recipients on iPhone 8 & X.
Send Text Message to the Multiple Recipients on iPhone 8 & X
If you want to send just one text to several recipients at once. So then for doing this you have to follow the following steps.
- Click on the “Messages” app on your iPhone to head to it.
- Here you must have to click on the square notepad icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen for starting a new message.
- At a time the new message window is open now. However, here you will notice a blue and white plus sign (+) at the very far right side of the “To:” field. Now click on this button in order to open your address book.
- Here you have to drop to the first person as you like to include to your mass-text list and click their name. Simply their number will automatically place in the “To:” field of the text. Redo this method till all of your recipients have select.
However, on the other hand, rather than tapping the plus sign and also dropping via your list. You are also able to type the first couple of letters for each person’s name in the “To:” field. Although a list of all people whose names start with those numbers will display. Then you are also able to simply click on the one you like to have it added to the “To:” field.
- Now at a time, your contacts have been chosen, here you have to simply type your message and then hit the “Send” button as normal.
Few things are also there that you need to keep in mind when sending mass texts in this manner:
- Whether a contact has more than one number listed in your address book. So then you will be given the option in order to select. That of their numbers you like to send the text to. Here you have to confirm to just choose a mobile number during this step.
- Similarly, when you send any message to lots of recipients. So then they all can view each others’ phone numbers. Whether you have a contact who is not a close friend or family member, always obtain their permission before including them in mass texting lists.
- And whether you like to add a person in this mass text who is not already on your contact list. So then you are also able to either first add them to your Contacts or simply manually type in their number.
Also, read this post: How to Fix the “Message Not Sent” Notification on Android
However, rather than copying and pasting the message multiple times. You are also able to simply send it to multiple people all at a time. Whether you like to send just one text to several recipients at once. So then for doing this you have to follow the above-mentioned guide.