If you have any questions or queries, feel free to let us know below. Also, don’t forget to share it with others!
How To Set Up Or Apply Icon Packs On Android
Do you want to apply icon packs on Android? Icon packs are one of the best and efficient ways to customize your mobile device. However, the Google Play Store is filled with stunning icon packs from a host of developers, designers, or experts. And while it’s not a difficult thing to download or install and apply an icon pack.
So, here’s a simple article that explains how you can apply icon packs on your mobile device.
Steps To Apply Icon Packs On Android:
Follow the steps to apply icon packs on android:
- Initially, you want to install or download an icon pack from the Play Store. If you don’t have an option, then try this free icon pack:
- ► Simple Rounds Icon pack (free)
- Once you successfully installed an icon pack, you want to install a third-party launcher on your mobile device. You do not just apply it directly to your default launcher since many of the default launchers like Samsung Touch Wiz or Google Now launcher doesn’t support icon packs.
There are many launchers available on the Play store that lets you customize app icons. We’ve mentioned the best and our favorites in the below section to make it easier for you to select a launcher, to start with.
Method 1: Make sure that every pack of icons comes with an ‘apply’ option that enables you to apply an icon pack easily on any launchers you have installed that is compatible with it. So these were some of your best launcher options to apply your required icon pack.
List Of Launchers:
If you want to apply an icon pack, follow the instructions given below, for the launcher you select to install from the list.
► ACTION LAUNCHER
- Head over to the Action Launcher’s Settings page.
- Click “Display”
- Click “Icon pack” and choose your required icon pack from the list that displays up.
Download: Action Launcher
► NOVA LAUNCHER
- Head over to Nova launcher’s “Settings” page
- Click “Looks and feel”
- Click “Icon Theme” and choose your required icon pack from the list that shows up.
Download: Nova launcher
► APEX LAUNCHER
Icon packs are also a part of the whole theming in Apex launcher which offers fonts, wallpapers, skins along app icons. It’s possible to merge elements from various themes though like mix Icon pack from one theme, skin from another theme, and wallpaper from another. Let’s check how to modify the Icon packs:
- Move to the Apex launcher’s “Settings” page.
- Click “Theme settings”.
- Now choose the theme you like to use the Icon pack from.
iThe icon packs you installed from the Play store will appear as themes in Apex launcher.
- When you enter on a theme’s page. Simply choose the things you like to apply from that theme. For icon pack, just choose the “icon pack” checkbox and press Apply
Download: Apex launcher
► GO LAUNCHER EX
Similar to Apex launcher, icon packs are also a part of themes in Go Launcher as well. Icon Packs downloaded from the Play Store appear in the section of Themes of the Go Launcher.
Let’s check how to apply them:
- Click and hold on any black space on your Go launcher home screen to make the customization section appear under the screen
- Choose “Theme” from the bar under it, then again click “Theme”.
- Now choose the icon pack you like to apply and you’re done.
Download: Go launcher Ex
► SMART LAUNCHER
- Move to the Smart launcher’s “Preferences” page.
- Click on the “Settings” icon lined along with Theme
- Move a bit and choose the tab “Theme drawer”, and then select the icon pack you like to apply.
Download: Smart launcher
► EVIE LAUNCHER
- Head over to the Evie Launcher app.
- Then move to settings and click on the icon pack option.
- Select your installed icon pack from the list to apply.
Download: Evie launcher
► ADW LAUNCHER
- Move to your ADW Launcher.
- Then head over to ADW launcher settings and click on themes.
- Select the icon pack you like and click on apply.
Download: ADW launcher
► HOLO LAUNCHER
- Head over to the Launcher settings from your home screen or app drawer.
- Then move down and click on appearance settings.
- Click on the icon pack option and select your icon pack from the list.
Download: Holo launcher
► MICROSOFT LAUNCHER
- Move to the Microsoft Launcher settings.
- Also, click on the Home screen option and move on icon appearance from the list.
- Then click on icon pack to select from your list of icon packs.
Download: Microsoft launcher
► HYPERION LAUNCHER
- Click anywhere on the home screen to check the Home settings option.
- Move to home settings and click on the Iconography option.
- Click on the Icon pack option to select your required icon pack.
Download: Hyperion launcher
► LAWNCHAIR LAUNCHER
- Click anywhere on the home screen to check the Settings option.
- Also, move to the settings and click on the theme option.
- Click on the Icon pack option to select an icon pack.
Download: Lawnchair launcher
► CPL (Customized Pixel Launcher)
- Click anywhere on the home screen to look at the Icon pack option.
- Also, click on the Icon pack option.
- Now select an icon pack of your choice or download one.
Download: CPL (Customized Pixel Launcher)
► POCO LAUNCHER
- Head over to the POCO settings from the home screen or app drawer.
- Then click on the Icon pack option.
- Select an icon pack of your choice or add more.
Download: POCO launcher
As said earlier, we’ve listed here only some launchers that we like the most. But there are lots of launchers available on the Play Store that are compatible with icon packs and themes. You should try to check all those that are not listed here!