HTC One S Driver (USB and ADB) Download for the Windows
Your HTC One S Could not connect to your computer? Alright, we can say with pride that you have selected the right place. In order to obtain the proper drivers installed on your computer is no heavy hitter mostly, especially with Windows 7 and 8. But mostly in some mysterious cases, things start to get frustrating when your computer just won’t allow your device to connect. At such times you all have to is a webpage like this, with download links to suitable (HTC One Driver) files and a few troubleshooting tips and tricks.
Install HTC One S drivers for Windows
HTC One S DRIVER
Download this link | Filename: HTC_Driver_4.10.0.001.exe (17 MB)
HTC BMP USB DRIVER
32-bit | 64-bit
HTC One S Drivers Installation
NOTE: Remove any earlier installed drivers for HTC One S from your PC before installing the new drivers.
- First of all, run the “HTC_Driver_4.10.0.001.exe” file that you have downloaded above. Follow the on-screen installation instructions to install the driver.
- Now install HTC BMP USB Driver file appropriate for your installation of Windows (32-bit or 64-bit? Check-in “My computer” properties)
- At one time when you have installed both the driver files, then connect your HTC One S to your PC. It should connect properly now.
└ In case it still does not connect, try restarting your PC.
- Here you have to connect your phone to other USB ports on your PC
- Then try different USB cables. When the original cable that came with your phone should work best. However, if not so then try any other cable that is new and of good quality
- So here you have to reboot the computer
- Now try on a different computer
HTC One S Driver-Conclusion
In order to obtain the proper drivers installed on your computer is no heavy hitter mostly, especially with Windows 7 and 8. But mostly in some mysterious cases, things start to get frustrating when your computer just won’t allow your device to connect. Furthermore, I have completely explained the steps. I hope you will like this post. And hope that this solves your trouble! Let us know in the comments below.