iCloud Full Site: Login to iCloud from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
So, here are the guidelines through which you can get iCloud Full Site access. Also, the iCloud.com website allows users to access features. It also includes the endlessly useful Find My iPhone from anywhere with a web browser. In case, if you have tried to visit iCloud.com from an iPhone or iPad. Then you will notice that rather the traditional sign-in to the iCloud login page. This also has mobile-friendly and you will be redirected to an iOS-specific page.
So, this can also attempt to launch local iOS apps for the iCloud.com services instead. Then this is not desirable if someone is using someone else’s device to locate a misplaced iPhone or iPad. You just have to access other iCloud services, and thus a better solution. You can also be logging into those apps which can also access the full iCloud login website. Then this can also directly get from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using a web browser instead.
So, we will also show you how to login to iCloud.com from an iOS device. Now, they have full access to all of the iCloud.com features and abilities.
Ways to Login to iCloud.com on iPhone or iPad with Safari for iCloud Full Site:
- First of all, you have to open Safari if you have not done it. This already has and then launch the http://icloud.com. Also, having a new browser window or tab.
- If you see the generic iOS iCloud page with the app shortcuts. You can also ignore everything on the page. Apart from this, you have to tap on the Sharing button. This also looks like a box with an arrow flying out of it.
- After that, you can also navigate the sharing options. Then choose the “Request Desktop Site”.
- Having an iCloud.com will automatically reload as the complete desktop version. You have to tap on the user name to sign in to iCloud. This is as normal from the desktop website.
When you sign in to iCloud.com from iPhone or iPad. Then you can also access all of the normal desktop iCloud.com functions. It also includes the all-important Find My iPhone feature for tracking down lost or misplaced devices. This is even when their battery is dead. So, this can also access to disable the iCloud lock. You can also access iCloud Contacts, Notes, Pages, Keynote, Numbers, remote wipe. Now, every other iCloud web app functions and features.
This is by using the desktop version of iCloud.com also works fine on an iPad. This is on an iPhone or iPod touch it is a little cumbersome. The reason is that it is of smaller screen size, and also it is obvious that not intended for this purpose. You can also use potential and the use cases are obvious. So, a mobile site is in the works for exactly this purpose.
Now, the main trick that you must have to remember to request the desktop site in Safari for iOS 9 and later. Now, you can also request desktop sites in iOS 8 and iOS 7 but it’s slightly different. After that, the modern versions of iOS. In case, if you don’t have access to modern iOS versions of Safari that is not in your browser of choice. So, you can also use Chrome or another browser. This can also let you request desktop versions of iCloud.com as well. After that, we will also show you next with the Chrome mobile app.
Ways to Sign In To Full Version from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch with Chrome:
Now, can also access iCloud.com then log in to any iOS device. This is from the Chrome browser app as well:
- First of all, you have to open the Chrome browser. Then you have to go to iCloud.com, then click on the three dots option. After that, the button is available in the upper right corner of the Chrome app.
- You can also select the “Request Desktop Site” from the dropdown settings. Then the list is to refresh iCloud.com as the desktop sign-in page.
- In this step, you have to log in to iCloud.com. This is as usual from the Chrome mobile browser.
If yes, then this will also work, and then access iCloud.com. After that, a full sign-in page from the Android Chrome browser as well.
This is for most users, the iCloud.com site is better used on a desktop browser. This is in a Mac, Windows PC, or Linux machine. In case, if you are in a bind and you also need to access the iCloud feature set. You have to go from either your own device or someone else’s iPhone or iPad. Now, this trick can be invaluable, particularly if you lost or misplaced your device and want to make it beep. You just have to need to access an iCloud feature from iOS while on the go. So, having a specific note, a contact, or for checking iCloud activation lock status through the official iCloud service.
In case, if you have tried to visit iCloud.com from an iPhone or iPad. Then you will notice that rather the traditional sign-in to the iCloud login page. This also has mobile-friendly and you will be redirected to an iOS-specific page. So, this can also attempt to launch local iOS apps for the iCloud.com services instead. Then this is not desirable if someone is using someone else’s device to locate a misplaced iPhone or iPad. You just have to access other iCloud services, and thus a better solution.
Hope this guide will help you to understand that how to get iCloud full site access! If You have any query then let us know in the comments below.