iPhone and iPad: Save Data for Netflix on iPhone
Netflix is an entertainment app. But Netflix can use too much mobile data. You can now save data for Netflix on iPhone mobile devices. If you are a movie lover and love watching a lot of videos and movies in this app. Then you may want to control your data that it can consume on the Netflix app. Also, on your iPhone or iPad device, it is also possible that you are on limited bandwidth.
Then the video-streaming apps will allow you to select your desired playback quality. This can be done in order to save data for Netflix from running out of steam. It also depends on your need then you can choose the right video streaming quality so that you can ensure your Netflix time doesn’t have any interruption.
Things you should know to save data for Netflix:
- The Netflix app also consumes about 1 GB of data per hour for each stream of the video. It is the standard definition video But if you stream HD video then it uses up to 3 GB per hour.
- Netflix app consumes the same amount of data for downloading and streaming videos.
- The one main thing you should keep in that if you restrict the data usage it may affect video quality.
- But the data usage settings will be applicable to only the Netflix profile. It is also possible that you need to set different data usage settings for each profile.
Also, see: 7 Solutions To Fix iPhone Activation Error
Ways to save data:
- How you can Find Out How much Data Uses on iDevice?
- Ways to Save Mobile Data For Netflix on iPhone
Also see: Best iPhone 5 Waterproof Cases – Review
How you can Find Out how much Data Uses on iDevice?
In case, if you want to reduce data usage then the first thing you should do is keep a tab on the usage. This will helps you to control the data consumption in a good way.
- First, of all, you have to launch the Settings App than on your iOS device → Click on the Cellular.
- In the next step, you have to scroll down to Netflix. Then check out how much data the app has used on cellular networks from the last time you reset the statistics.
- When you have checked out the total data usage then scroll to the bottom of the page. It is possible under Reset Statistics. Then you should see the Last Reset time. Now click on the Reset Statistics and confirm it.
Ways To Save Mobile Data For Netflix on iPhone:
- In the very first step, you can launch any web browser on your computer devices. Then move over to Netflix.
- Then click on the Sign In option and then log in to your account.
- In the next step, you need to select your Profile.
- Now click on your profile name available at the top-right corner of the screen. Then From the drop-down box, select the Account option.
- Next, scroll down and then select Playback Settings.
After that, you can select your preferred data usage settings
- The Low one charge the 0.3 GB per hour.
- Medium one charges the SD: 0.7 GB per hour.
- Also, the Highest one is the Best video quality, up to 3 GB per hour for HD and 7 GB per hour for Ultra HD.
- And the Auto settings can adjust automatically to provide the highest possible quality as per your current Internet connection speed.
Then you can also uncheck the Auto-Play option. When you select your desired data plan then click on Save.
So this is all about saving data.
Related articles: IOTransfer 2 Tool: iPhone Management Tool for Windows
Netflix can use too much mobile data. You can now save data for Netflix on iPhone mobile devices. If you are a movie lover and love watching a lot of videos and movies in this app. Then you may want to control your data that it can consume on the Netflix app. Also, on your iPhone or iPad device, it is just in case you are on limited bandwidth.
Hope you liked this article. If you have any questions lets us know in the comment section below.