iPhone Keeps Asking for Apple ID: To Fix Password Issue?
When you update your iPhone and restore your device then they continuously ask for the Apple ID password. In most cases, it is failed. Due to this, they cannot download it. So, that they aren’t directly visible on the home screen. Many of the times there is a problem with your account settings. You can see either in iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime or in the App Store. The reason does not matter so that you can let us try verified ways to fix iPhone Keeps Asking for Apple ID Password.
- To Restart Your iPhone keeps Asking for Apple ID
- iOS Update-Help to solve iPhone keeps Asking Apple ID
- How Apps Update help to solve iPhone keeps Asking For Apple ID
- To Turn off iMessage and FaceTime
- Will Sign Out from Apple ID and iCloud
- Can Reset Apple ID Password
- To Reset All Settings
- Maintain Backup and Restore iPhone
1. To Restart Your iPhone Keeps Asking for Apple ID:
If you can restart your iPhone then it is a critical thing that many people overlook. On the other hand, it works wonders in fixing different kinds of software problems. In this case, your iPhone keeps asking for an Apple Account password. Then please restart it using the buttons as you regularly do it. Now you may also open the Settings app. After that click on the General option. In the end, click on the Shut Down button.
But after some time you can turn on your phone and the problem may be gone. In case if this issue still not resolved then please follow the next solutions.
2. iOS Update-Help to Solve iPhone Keeps Asking for Apple ID:
Apple firstly introduces multiple error fixes with every iOS. After sometimes a few may not get resolved. In this case, if many users have experienced. Then that iOS 14 keeps asking for Apple ID Password. This kind of situation is a vise advise to update to the latest version of iOS. In this case, if you fix Apple ID issues then open the Settings app. After that tap on General.
- Now click on the Software Update. In case, if you have a pending update then click on the Download and Install.
3. How Apps Update help to solve iPhone keeps Asking for Apple ID:
This process helps you to check for third-party app updates. So that they have changed slightly in iOS 14 or 13. In this case, it remains smooth and accessible. You have to long-press on the App Store icon and then tap on Updates. Also, if you have app updates then click on the UPDATE next to individual apps. Now you may also tap on Update All.
Most of the time, it may happen that while getting free apps or even while updating apps. Then you may be asked to enter your Apple ID password. If you want to avoid such situations then you may see how to download free apps without a password.
4. To Turn off iMessage and FaceTime:
You have to temporarily switch off and then on to the iMessage and the FaceTime might work. Just follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to open the Settings app and then tap on Messages
- Now you will see at the top of the screen and then turn off the iMessage
- After that, you can go back to Settings again and then navigate to FaceTime.
- Then Turn off the FaceTime
In the next step, you can restart your phone and re-enable these necessary services. So by following the above steps. Then your iPhone may stop asking for an Apple ID password randomly.
5. Will Sign Out from Apple ID and iCloud
- In the very first step, you just have to open the Settings app. Then tap on the Apple ID banner from the top of the screen.
- Move down to the end and click on Sign Out.
- You just have to enter your Apple ID password. Then tap on Turn Off.
- Now you have to choose to keep a copy of Calendars, Contacts, and Keychain. In this turn, you have to on their toggles. In the end, tap on Sign Out and confirm.
- Then Restart your iPhone.
- In this step open the Settings app and click on Sign in to your iPhone. Then enter your Apple ID, password, and follow the simple above instructions.
6. Can Reset Apple ID Password
- First of all, you have to Launch the Settings app and then tap on your Apple ID from the top of the screen.
- Click on the Password & Security.
- Then Tap on Change password. Now enter the iPhone passcode if asked.
- You have to enter a new (and secure) Apple ID password. Due to this, you have to Re-enter it and then tap on Change.
After that restart your iPhone, and this issue of randomly asking for an iCloud password. So that it might be no longer disturb you.
7. To Reset All Settings:
if you want to reset it then the process will reset all the settings. So that you have changed on your iPhone to the default. They also include Wi-Fi passwords, Bluetooth devices, location settings, VPN configuration, keyboard settings, and many other settings. Although, it will not delete any personal data. But we also recommended that you take a backup before proceeding.
- You have to open the Settings app and then tap on General. In the next step tap on Reset.
- Now tap on Reset All Settings then enter your device password and then confirm it.
Also visit: How To Fix if iPhone Microphone Not Working
8. Maintain Backup and Restore iPhone:
Creating a backup is a bit lengthy process that has two main parts. To take a backup and then restore it. So the detailed guides are to make sure you follow them. So, Here is a quick easy step to create the backup.
Create Backup of iPhone to iCloud:
In this process, you have to open the Settings app. Then tap on Apple ID from the top of the iCloud. Now scroll down and then tap on iCloud Backup. After that turn on the toggle for an iCloud Backup. Click on the Backup Now. You just have to wait for the backup to complete it.
Create Backup iPhone to Mac or PC:
If you want to unlock your iPhone and then connect it to a computer. You have to trust the computer if they asked. In the case of iTunes, the PC and older Mac. Then click on the iPhone logo. By using the Finder app in Mac running macOS Catalina. Then click on your iPhone name from the left Sidebar.
- First of all, click on the General tab. Then click on the box to Back up all of the data on your iPhone to this Mac.
- Now choose to Encrypt local backup and then enter the password to secure it. In the end, click on the Back Up Now.
- To reset it we need to turn off Find My iPhone option. If you want to do this then open the Settings app. Now tap on the Apple ID banner from the top → of Find My. Then click on the Find My iPhone.
- Then turn off Find My iPhone. After that Enter your iPhone passcode, and click on the Turn of.
- To Erase everything you have to open the Settings app and click on the General. Then tap on the Reset option. In this case, Erase All Content and Settings. Now enter your iPhone password and confirm.
- When the erase completes then you have to set up your iPhone again. You have to follow the easy on-screen instructions. Then screen that says Apps and Data. You can choose Restore from iCloud Backup or Restore from Mac or PC according to your choice.
Related Articles: LG G6 Pie Update Process and More – Review
Here are the solutions to successfully address the issue of an iPhone that keeps asking for an Apple ID password. We also hope that one of the listed tips will help you. In most cases, it is failed. Due to this, they cannot download it. So, that they aren’t directly visible on the home screen. Many of the times there is a problem with your account settings.