LinkedIn Desktop: How Can You View Full Version Website
Now you can also view the LinkedIn desktop version. You have to follow the guidelines that are given below in order to view the Desktop. In case, if you view the LinkedIn website from a mobile device. This is just like an iPhone or the Android and then the mobile version of the website will also display it by default. Now, if you want in order to view the full version of the website. Then you can use it with these steps.
Some of the steps that will help you to view the LinkedIn desktop version
- You just have to Go to the LinkedIn Website
- Then you have to Login into your account.
- Click on the menu button that is available in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- So, the menu will appear on the screen. That is where which you can also scroll down and then you can select the Full site.
Most of the browsers that will also save these setting. Then this will always display in the mobile version of LinkedIn. I case, if you can ever decide this then you want the mobile version of the site again. Also, you have to visit type the LinkedIn website from Google.
In case, this is also possible that we recommend the Chrome browser for iOS or Android. This is for viewing a non-mobile version of websites. So, the app that has quickly available in the option from the menu. It can also allow you in order to select the Request desktop site.
- This step is especially for iOS Only. In this case, If you can only like in order to use the Safari browser on your iOS device. Then you can also view a desktop version of LinkedIn by using it.
- You just have to login into the mobile version of LinkedIn on your device.
- Then you can also perform the following steps. So, that it can depend on the version of the iOS that is on your device.
- The iOS9: You just have to tap and then hold on the circle arrow icon that is available at the upper-right corner. So, that it can then select the Request Desktop Site.
- An iOS8: In iOS8 you have to tap on the address bar. After that the URL will also become highlighted and then the Bookmarks list will appear on the screen. You can then Starting just below the address bar. Then swipe down, and then select the Request Desktop Site
In case, if you view the LinkedIn website from a mobile device. This is just like an iPhone or the Android and then the mobile version of the website will also display it by default. Now, if you want in order to view the full version of the website.
Hope This guide will help you to view the LinkedIn Desktop version! Thank You!