On Android Remove the Learned Words from any Keyboard
The benefits of writing on mobile devices over the desktop are the use of customized data on mobile devices. However, the mobile devices with the passage of time learn new words and also adapt/learn to your writing style. Similarly, this also supports in making better the prediction results. Although, this blessing is also able to often turn into a curse. Our topic is: On Android Remove the Learned Words from any Keyboard.
Since mobile keyboards learn new words every day. However, they arrive at learning our misspelled words as well. This is also able to be quite frustrating as you would get your misspelled words in your prediction bar. However, with time, the word prediction system itself becomes inadequate.
Whether you are struggling/fighting with worse predictions and like to omit those misspelled words. Even begin afresh with no learned word predictions, and we also have a couple of tips & tricks that probably work for you.
Delete all learned words
- Head to the Gboard app.
- Move to Advanced.
- Now click on Delete learned words and data and then make sure.
Delete specific words
- Whilst typing, you have to press and also hold the recommended word that you like to delete.
- When the dialog pops up, drag the suggestion over to the Recycle Bin.
Delete all the learned words
- Firstly you have to head to the Settings and navigate to General management.
- Go to the Language and input.
- Here you must have to click on On-screen keyboards.
- At this point, you have to choose the Samsung Keyboard from the list of keyboards.
- Here you have to head to the Reset to default settings.
- Click on Erase personalized predictions and make sure.
Delete specific words: (On Android Remove the Learned Words from any Keyboard)
- Same like the Gboard, here you must have to touch and also hold the word you like to remove.
- You will receive a pop-up asking you if you like to remove the word. Hit “OK” to make sure.
However, Swiftkey is too old and the most consistent player in the business, which brings a truckload of features. Just like the prior two, Swiftkey, too, permits you to remove all your learned words easily.
Delete all the learned words
- Head to the SwiftKey app.
- Click on the vertical Ellipsis (three-dot) at the top-right corner.
- At this point, you have to click on Clear typing data.
- Press Continue to make sure.
Remove the specific words
- Here you have to press and hold the word that you like to delete from predictions.
- You will receive a pop-up asking you if you like to stop SwiftKey from predicting it again. Simply click on “OK” to confirm.
Also Read: How To Install Nexus 7 Drivers – Tutorial
On Android Remove the Learned Words from any Keyboard-Conclusion
However, the mobile devices with the passage of time learn new words and also adapt/learn to your writing style. Similarly, this also supports in making better the prediction results. Although, this blessing is also able to often turn into a curse. Well, I hope that you will like this article. If you guys face any trouble you can also ask us in the comments below.