Well, not only can you use the Steam streaming feature for games that you purchased from the Steam store as well. However, you can also stream non-Steam games from Origin for example Sims 4 and SimCity. Just follow these steps below.
- You first have to download and install Steam on both the client and host computers.
- Then open Steam on the host computer as well.
- You have to choose the “Games” menu, and then select “Add a Non-Steam Game to My Library…“.
- Select the Origin game from the list, and then you need to choose “Add Selected Programs“.
- Now from the computer where the Origin game is installed, you have to open Origin.
- Head to the “Origin” menu, and then choose “Application Settings“.
- Choose “Origin In Game” in the left pane actually.
- Now uncheck the “Enable Origin in Game” check box as well.
- Choose “Advanced” in the left pane.
- Also, check the “Automatically exit Origin after closing a game” option, and then close Origin.
- Well, from the client’s computer, just open Steam.
- Now choose your game, then select the “Stream” button.
The game should now open and stream from your computer over the network as well.