Reset iPad Mini: Ways To Hard And Soft Reset iPad
You can now Reset iPad Mini by following the below guidelines. In case, if your Apple iPad Mini is locked up and unresponsive. So, that it can then give you what you may need in order to try this. Then you have to do a soft or hard reset on the device in order to get it into working order again.
Some of the Steps to Soft Reset iPad Mini
Here are some of the steps that will force a restart of the device.
- You have to hold down to the Sleep/Wake/Power button. This can use it until the red slider appears on the screen.
- Now you have to drag to the slider in order to turn the device off.
- Then you have to press and then hold to the Sleep/Wake/Power button. So, that it can use until the Apple logo will appear in order to turn the iPad Mini back on.
In this case, if the above steps did not work and then you can try these steps.
- In order to perform the hard reset on the iPad Mini. You just have to hold down to the Sleep/Wake button and then the Home at the same time. This is for all about the ten seconds that can use until the Apple logo appears. Now the device should then boot normally.
Some of the Steps to Hard Reset:
To Factory Reset iPad Mini From Device
- First of all, this is from the Home screen. In order to navigate to the Settings. Then tap on the General option. Now you can click on the Reset option.
- Click on the button labeled then you can Erase All Content and Settings.
- By using a box so that it will also pop up in order to confirm. Then you have to press the Erase button.
- Now, the device will restart so that it can turn it back on the device. So, that it will also get back to the factory settings and also the data.
To Factory clean From iTunes
- Using the iPad it will also look like This is that under the Settings. Then click on the iCloud option and then you have to ensure that the Find My iPad. In order to set this Off.
- You can also connect the iPad Mini in order to get to your computer and then you can launch iTunes.
- After that, you have to select all of the device icons. Then you can also locate that is toward the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
- Now, you can select the Summary option that is available on the left pane.
- Then you have to choose the Restore iPad… button that is available on the screen.
- In this step, you have to choose whether you want to Back Up or Don’t Back Up to the data of your device.
- Then select the Restore option.
- Now, if the iPad will then be restored. When you complete it then you will have the option. In order to Set Up a New iPad or Restore From a Backup.
Related Articles: Way to Delete Apps from iCloud: Tutorial Guide
n case, if your Apple iPad Mini is locked up and unresponsive. So, that it can then give you what you may need in order to try this. Then you have to do a soft or hard reset on the device in order to get it into working order again.
Hope this guide will help you to understand this topic! Thank You!