Reset Sony Xperia Z Series: How To Hard & Soft Reset
In case, if you want to reset the Sony Xperia Z series. Then if your smartphone Sony Xperia Z so that it can also work very slow. So, that it can also hang, and then you also want in order to bypass the screen lock. Then you can have a full memory and if you can want In order to erase everything. Also, if you want this in order to sell it or give it away and then you also want nobody. In order to be able to access your files and then passwords. Then you can also do a factory reset so that it can also return in order to be like the first day.
By using the following steps we can also explain to you that how to format the Sony Xperia Z. In order to erase all of your information and then you can make it totally clean. Then it will also come out of the store. Now, you must have to bear in mind that a reset or then return to the factory state. That is in a mobile deletes that all of its content. Then you just have to make a backup of your data that is before doing it if you do not want in order to lose everything.
In this case, if there are two ways in order to do a reset on a Sony Xperia Z. Then the one that is through the mobile options and then there is another more complete that is from the recovery mode.
The Soft Reset Sony Xperia
In this case, if your Sony Xperia Z Series and then is frozen. So, that it will not respond to you when pressing on buttons or by tapping on the screen. Then you have to try a soft reset. So, that a soft reset that will not wipe any of the data from the device.
- First of all, you have to open the SIM card that is the door cover that is on the side of the phone.
- Then you can also use the end of a paper clip in order to press the small OFF button that is available on the screen. This can be done until that the device also gets Now, the Sony Xperia will also shut off. So, that it can also allow you to restart.
To Hard Reset
In this case, if you wish in order to return your Sony Xperia Z Series. Then the smartphone is in order to get the factory default settings. So, this has a hard reset that is the answer. In this case, if you can perform a hard reset so that it will also wipe all data and then the settings from the device. Now, you may also wish in order to perform these steps. In this case, if you have been experiencing the lockups or then the other types of malfunctions. Then this is if you will no longer be using the device.
Remember that if you think that you may need any information stored on the phone in the future. Then you have to be sure in order to create the backup of the data.
Step1 – Use Hardware Buttons To Reset Sony Xperia
- So, by using the device that is powered off. Then you have to press and then hold the Power button and then click on the Volume Down.
- If the Sony screen will also appear and then you can release both of the
- Now, the Recovery screen will also In order to use the volume buttons so that you can then toggle in order to get the selection to get the Factory Reset. After that, you can then press the Power in order to select.
- You can also use the volume buttons in order to toggle the selection to get the Yes. You just to get and then you have to press the Power to select.
Step2 – From The Android OS
- First of all, you have to open the Settings.
- Then you have to select the Backup & reset.
- Click on the Factory data reset.
- After that, you have to select the Reset phone.
Now, the Sony Ericsson Xperia Z Series will also then go through the process of formatting the memory. You have to wait for it in order to restart and then the factory default settings will also be restored.
Related Articles: News Suite by Sony For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
In order to be able to access your files and then passwords. Then you can also do a factory reset so that it can also return in order to be like the first day. By using the following steps we can also explain to you that how to format the Sony Xperia Z. In order to erase all of your information and then you can make it totally clean. Then it will also come out of the store. Now, you must have to bear in mind that a reset or then return to the factory state. That is in a mobile deletes that all of its content.