Samsung GalaxyS7 Soft Reset And Hard Reset _How To Fix It
In this article, you will learn how to perform on Samsung galaxys7 soft reset and hard reset. After that, your phone becomes faster. In this case, if you are experiencing problems with your Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone. Then you may want to learn how to perform a soft or hard reset on the device.
Ways To perform Samsung GalaxyS7 Soft Reset:
In case, if your S7 is stuck at a black screen or on the frozen. Then this is that it won’t respond in order to commands and you just want to force your the device in order to power off and then perform these steps.
- You have to press and then hold the Power button and then click on the Volume Down button. That is for eight to twenty seconds and then the device will eventually turn off.
The soft reset process will not delete data from your phone.
Ways To Hard Reset Using Phone Menus:
Do not forget that while performing these steps this will also erase data from the memory on your phone. By using the settings or data that can locate in the phone’s memory that will be deleted. In case, if you can access the menus on your phone. Then you can use these steps to perform a hard reset.
- By using the Home screen you have to select the Apps.
- Then move over to the screen that has the Settings icon available on the screen and then selects it.
- You just have to choose the Personal information that is available at the top of the screen.
- Then you can easily select all the Backup and reset.
- Click on the Factory data reset option.
- You can also use the warning will appear warning you that your data will be erased. In this, you are sure that you want to proceed with the hard reset and then tap on the Reset device.
Hard Reset From Device Startup
Using the method to hard reset it is provided in case your phone does not start up properly. Then you can’t perform the software method.
- You have to power on the S7 that can entirely off. Also, you have to ensure that all of the notification lights are off before then you can try the next step.
- Also, you have to press and then hold the Volume Up button and then press and then release on the Power. In case, if you did everything correctly then the Samsung Galaxy logo will appear, and then it will also say that the Recovery Booting is available in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- In order to use the Volume Down button in order to toggle the selection to wipe data/factory reset. Also, you can then press the Power button in order to make that selection.
- Now you can use the Volume Down button in order to toggle the selection to the Yes. Then you can delete all user data and then press the Power button.
- If the factory reset process will begin. Then this can take a few minutes. When it is finished then you can select all the reboot system now option, and then your device will also restart in its factory reset state.
Then you can have successfully completed a hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy S7.
Related Articles: Ways To Connect Two Computers Windows 10 In Networks
You can easily erase your phone’s extra storage by using this technique. This will help you to erase it. Using the soft reset can clean complete data in your device. But in hard reset, it can erase all of the data.
Hope You understand this!