Ways to Fix Screen Mirroring disconnection problem
In this article, you will learn how you can fix the Screen Mirroring disconnection problem. Most of the time this issue occurs on Samsung. Also, the Samsung Android 10-based One User interface has brought a slew of new features to try out. Although this is for some of them it seems that few elements that used to work perfectly before time and now. The popping up with errors left and right by the Samsung famed Smart View screen mirroring. This has been one such casualty.
In this, there have been reports that where are the Smart View screencasting features. It also seems to fail in connecting to the host device such as Amazon Fire TV. But the issue is mainly that it can concern the newly updated One UI 2 devices. The older devices such as Galaxy S8 and Note 8 have also struggled with it in the past. Then in this piece then we will take a look at how to run Smart View effectively. Then it can even give a solution to its Screen Mirroring disconnection problem.
Ways to use Smart View in order to Fix Screen Mirroring disconnection problem?
- If you can proceed then you have to make sure that screen mirroring is enabled on your host device. Then it is on the Amazon Fire TV. And Moreover to Settings and then click on the Display & Sounds. In this step, you can choose to Enable Display Mirroring.
- Next, you have to go to the Galaxy Apps and then make sure you have the Smart View app. If you want to update it to the latest version.
- Then connect to your mirroring device then slide down the notification bar. It has two times to get the Quick setting toggles. After that, you can swipe to the right to see more of such toggles. Click on the Smart View toggle to switch it On.
- In this step, the Smart View window will pop up and then bring up the names of available mirroring devices on your network.
- After that select the device that you want your Samsung Galaxy device’s screen to be mirrored to.
- If the Smart view is On and working then you will see this Blue icon given below.
- Tap on the blue icon and it will pop up and open a small window. Then you can pause the screen mirroring. Now you can change the device and disconnect the device.
Ways to Solve Screen Mirroring disconnection problem on One UI?
Samsung device also provides the One UI and it is one of the most dependable user interfaces out there. Then it has its fair share of quirks. Then this is almost all the features that work like a charm. But the Smart View Samsung’s screen mirroring tool is not well known for being buggy. Although if there have been a couple of instances then the users can report the random disconnects and crashes.
Luckily the fix here is rather simple. Then you can only need to Force Stop then the app and try your luck again. If you can do so then first pull down your notification and shade. Now tap on the Smart View icon. Then tap on the vertical 3-dot icon available in the top right corner and then go to Settings. In this step, you have to go to About Smart view and then tap on the I icon at the top-left corner of your screen. When you land on the screen then hit on the Force Stop option.
When you are doing so then retry and establish a connection with your TV and then should work like a charm.
The other Alternate solution (non-Samsung)
Then you can always go ahead and get the AllCast app and create with the same people. That can who brought about the ClockWorkMod. Using the AllCast app they allow you to send photos, videos, music, and pretty much every file format to a supported mirroring device.
As a result, they can finally be able to enjoy wireless screencasting from your Galaxy devices. These devices can using Samsung Smart View and can try this first.
Related Articles: Delete the StockX Account: How you can Delete StockX?
Hope you liked this article!