Search History On iPad: Ways To Search On Safari Browser
In this article, there are detailed guidelines about how to Search History On iPad. But Do you know that you can also search history? You can search it in Safari on an iPhone or iPad? This also has an excellent Safari History that can search the feature. So, that you can easily retrieve and then find previously visited sites. The webpages, and videos, whether this is from earlier in the day. This is even well over a year ago you can also assume the searchable Safari history has not been removed anyway.
On the other hand, this also offers a fantastic tool to track down the old web content. So, that you may also have a hard time finding this in its own way. In case, if you knew that you also watch a web video somewhere about a topic like “Carl Sagan”. This can’t be quiet and then remember what it was or where it was located on the web. Now, you can also search for that term and all history matching the search terms will be retrieved.
Ways to View your tab recent Search history On iPad:
In case, if you just want to view the website history of the current tab. Then here is how to do it.
- You have to launch the Safari app that is from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Then you can also find the page forward and then the page back buttons that are available in the Safari toolbar. You have to Tap and then hold on to the back button.
- So, the current tab in the browsing history will also appear for you to peruse. After that, you won’t be able to delete any information here. This will only see what you’ve viewed recently.
Ways to clear your browser history, tracking cookies, and website data:
In case, if your iPhone is running slow. Then you can simply want to get rid of your website data. So, here is how to do it.
- Using Safari, you have to tap on the Bookmarks button that is available in the toolbar.
- You have to select the Bookmarks icon that is available in the upper left corner.
- Then you have to make sure that you return this to the top-level menu. You just have to tap on any back arrows in the upper left corner.
- Click on the History menu.
- After that, Tap on the Clear button and then select this. It is how much history you would like to clear. Also, in the last hour, the last day, 48 hours’ worth, or all recorded history.
Ways to Delete Stored Website Data on iPad:
The Safari browser most of the time also stores additional website data. That is available on top of a list of web pages you visited. So, it can also save passwords and preferences for frequently visited sites. In case, if you want to delete this data but don’t want to clear the browsing history or cookies. This can selectively delete specific data that can save by Safari using the iPad Settings app.
- First of all, you have to open the iPad Settings app.
- Then Scroll down and select Safari.
- After that, Scroll down to the bottom of the Safari settings on the screen and then select Advanced options.
- Now, you can also select the Website Data. So, that you have to display a breakdown of the data each website currently stores on the iPad.
- Then select the Show All Sites to display the expanded list if necessary.
- You have to select the Remove All Website Data that is available at the bottom of the screen. Then delete the site data at once then swipe left on individual items to clear items one at a time.
Way to Search History On iPad At Safari, iPhone, iPad:
In all of the modern versions of Safari in iOS that have searchable history. So, here is how it works:
- This is from the Safari app on iPhone or iPad. You have to tap on the bookmarks/history button. So, that this will also look like an open book icon.
- Then choose the bookmark tab and then go to the History section.
- This is available at the top of the History section and then tap into the “Search History” box.
- After that, Type your search query term to search Safari browser history on the iOS device.
- In case, if you tap on any of the search history results. So, the page or website will also immediately open in Safari.
Also, I search for “Charlie Rose” to track down an old interview. Then I have watched this on YouTube and then the video I was searching for was found immediately. Now, you can also search through any search history on Safari on the iOS device. Then even in the history that is quite a bit older. This is as long as you (or the user) have not cleared Safari history on the device being searched.
You have to remember that if you use Safari and iCloud on an iPhone or iPad. This is as well as another device then you will have other devices’ history. You have to search through as well this is even if it was not searched for on the current device. Now, this is also having a feature of iCloud. So, this is also available to the users with the same Apple ID and iCloud. This will also enable this on multiple iOS and Mac OS devices.
So, you can also search for an item match in the Safari history. You can also remove that specific page from Safari history in iOS. This has been matched and found, offering a way to selectively clear history from a device without wiping it all. So, this is all about search history on iPad.
You can search it in Safari on an iPhone or iPad? This also has an excellent Safari History that can search the feature. So, that you can easily retrieve and then find previously visited sites. The webpages, and videos, whether this is from earlier in the day. This is even well over a year ago you can also assume the searchable Safari history has not been removed anyway. On the other hand, this also offers a fantastic tool to track down the old web content.
Hope this guide will help you to resolve this issue. If You have any questions then let us know in the comments below.