Share a Calendar from Your iPhone or iPad: Tutorial
Occasionally, we have seen how to share individual calendar events but if you are desiring to cooperate with someone on a calendar. Then you should have to share the entire calendar. Similarly, with iCloud and the Calendar app, iPhone/iPad they have made it easy to share calendars. So multiple people can be invited to see calendar events.
However, shared calendar events are very advantageous and quite flexible. When you’re working on a calendar that requires editing by multiple people. So you can have shared calendars (from your iPhone or iPad) between you and your partner. Similarly, you and your co-workers, and many others. Though if you are on a world tour with your partners, friends, and family with different itineraries in your group, a shared calendar might come in very tough.
Although here is the way to make a shared calendar and also the way to change an old calendar into a shared one. So in this tutorial, you will also learn the way to control the limits on the people you share your calendar with.
How to Share a Calendar From Your iPhone or iPad
- Turn on the iCloud Calendar
- Way to Share a Calendar from Your iPhone or iPad
- Turn Edit Permission for Shared Calendars on iPhone
Turn on the iCloud Calendar
Before starting you have to make sure that you have enabled the iCloud for Calendars. Similarly, for doing this,
- When you will open the Settings → Then you have to click on Your Profile.
- Press on iCloud → Then Enable the Switch next to Calendars
Way to Share a Calendar from Your iPhone or iPad
However, if you are desiring to make a new calendar and share that, then you have to follow the following steps:
- First of all, you should open the Calendar app → Then click on the Calendars → Here press on the Add Calendar. Whether you are desiring to share an existing calendar, then you have to jump on to step #3.
- Now give the calendar a name and press Done
- Next, you have to press on “i” next to the newly created calendar.
- Under Shared with, click on Add Person, and here enter the email ID of the person you want to share the calendar with.
Similarly, at any point in time if you want to stop sharing the calendar. Then you can simply press on Stop Sharing and then make sure.
Note: That this works only when you have got iCloud turned on.
So guys now it’s done!
Also Read: Way To Add Outlook Calendar to Your Android
Moreover, with iCloud and the Calendar app, iPhone/iPad they have made it easy to share calendars. So multiple people can be invited to see the calendar events. Though here is the way to make a shared calendar and also the way to change an old calendar into a shared one. And we have thoroughly explained the whole procedure to you. I hope that you will like this article the most. In the case of queries, you can ask us. And don’t forget to give us feedback.