Split Screen Samsung S8: How To Use Apps On It?
This tutorial is about the usage of Split Screen Samsung S8. You can also run two apps that are at the same time. So, let’ get started! Then this is not new for smartphone users. Samsung Galaxy S8. So, that is able to do so then the reason is that it has a widescreen. This is by Using the split screen that will also help you in order to use more than just one app at the same time. In this case, the Split Screen is usually known as multiple windows. So, that there are two ways that will help you to enable Split Screen on Samsung Galaxy S8. It has the first that will help you to activate the Multi Window mode and then you can also manage your apps on your screen.
Then the Split-screen also views or multi-window mode feature that is very helpful. In order to use two apps that are at the same time on your Samsung device. Now you can also watch the YouTube video and chat with your friends on WhatsApp at the same time. Then did you found a split-screen mode option in your Samsung? Then Let see how to enable and use a Split screen on Samsung.
There are most of all devices that will also press the recent apps button. You have to hold the app that you want in order to use the multi-window mode.
How to Use Apps on Split Screen Samsung S8?
This is with many of Samsung’s devices then you can also use apps that are in a split-screen mode on the Samsung Galaxy S8. Then this is that if you may also view two apps at the same time. So, that here is how you can also take advantage of this feature.
You have to open the apps that you can wish in order to use this as you normally would.
Now, You have to remember that The app that has must be one that supports multi-screen. Then you will get a message that the app does not support the split-screen view.
- Click on the Recents button. Then there is a list of your running apps that will appear.
- You have to Navigate the list of apps by swiping up or down. Click on the multi-window icon that can also locate on the left of the X that is in the app window. Now, it will also open in the upper half of the screen. So, the Apps that do not have the multi-window icon cannot be run in split-screen mode.
- Then select another app that is in the bottom portion. So, that it will also enlarge this that is on the bottom half of the screen.
Ways to Fix Galaxy S8 Multi Window Issue
To Restart your Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus
You have to Restart your device and then that is after a few seconds that will turn it on again. Most of the time, you can also restart your device in order to fix your Galaxy S8 small bugs.
To Check System Update Available
In order to Check any latest update available that is for your Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 plus device. In this case, if this is an available update then updates your device. Then you can also reboot your device and then you have to check multi-window mode is working or not. Then you have to click on the Settings then tap on the System option. Now click on the about phone and then tap on System updates
To Wipe Cache Partition On Samsung Galaxy S8 & Galaxy S8 plus
To Turn off your Galaxy S8 device.
- You have to Press & hold the volume down button. So, that you can power button at the same time until the device turns on.
- Now, you can also view the Android system recovery option that is on your device. This is by default the start button that is on your Galaxy S8 phone.
- Then you have to press the volume down button until you see the recovery mode.
- After that press the power button to restart into recovery mode. Then you can see the above screen of the android robot with a red exclamation icon. That is on the galaxy S8 device.
- In this case, you have to press the volume buttons. In order to scroll to wipe cache partition and then press on to the power button to select it. You will then see the message view on the phone screen: Wipe cache?
- Click on the volume buttons to scroll to Yes and then you have to press the power button to select it.
- You have to clear the cache so that it may take 5-10 minutes.
- In order to use the volume buttons and then you have to scroll to reboot the system now. Then press the power button in order to select it.
So, this is all about split-screen Samsung s8
Related Article: What Are The Ways To Clear Print Spooler On Windows?
This is by Using the split-screen that will also help you in order to use more than just one app at the same time. In this case, the Split Screen is usually known as multiple windows. So, that there are two ways that will help you to enable Split Screen on Samsung Galaxy S8. It has the first that will help you to activate the Multi Window mode and then you can also manage your apps on your screen. Then the Split-screen also views or multi-window mode feature that is very helpful. In order to use two apps that are at the same time on your Samsung device.
Hope this guide will help you to fix your issue! Share your reviews with us in the comment section! Thank You For Reading this!