Ways to Sync iBooks Between Mac and iPhone
In this article, you will learn how-to sync iBooks between Mac and iPhone. The most essential features of iBooks are that you can read anything. The amidst some new email correspondences between Jobs and News Corp. In this, we learn that Apple was specifically intent on making iBooks a complete product. It is not just for iOS but for the whole of the iBook publishing industry.
It is possible that you are probably having a sizable collection of iBooks which you read on daily basis or not. Now it is also possible that you are just starting out with iBooks. And the collection is growing with all the new iBooks you found in the Books store.
You can read anything on your iPhone and then pick it up from where you left on the iPad and Mac between it. They also provide you the sync feature of iBooks. The iBooks usually enabled by default and works flawlessly. In such cases, there are instances where sync iBooks does not exists. Now it does not work. This is also an issue. In order to resolve that issue here are some guidelines.
Ways to Sync iBooks Between Mac and iPhone/iPad
The necessary requirement for syncing is that make sure you are using the same Apple ID on all of your devices.
- All the books which you have purchased from the iBooks Store are automatically available in the iBooks app across all of your devices.
- On the other hand, the audiobooks you have purchased from the Books Store or iTunes Store are automatically available in iTunes. Also, on a Mac running iTunes 12.4 or later as well as the iBooks app on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 9 and later versions
- On there you will also get the option to manually sync audiobooks from the iTunes Store using iTunes and USB options.
In the iPhone and iPad:
- First of all, open the Settings app on your iOS device → Now Scroll down, and then tap on the iBooks option.
- After that make sure iCloud Drive is toggled on.
In the Mac:
- First of all, Launch the iBooks on your Mac and then select the Books menu → After that click on the Preferences option.
- Now you have to Make sure that the General tab is selected if it’s not already selected. In the next step, you need to check the box for Sync bookmarks, highlights, and collections across devices.
Also, see: Any Trans Review: All You Need To Know
If they cannot Sync iBooks Between Mac and iPhone. How to Fix the Issue?
If they cannot allow you to sync books that are purchased from iBooks or iTunes Stores from your iOS device to Mac. Now sign out of your account you iBooks and iTunes both on your devices,. Then reboot them and sign in to your account again.
In many cases, the content should sync across your devices. In the case, if they sadly, don’t, sync them. Then you can sync them manually.
Ways to Manually Sync iBooks/Audiobooks from Mac to iPhone/iPad:
You can manually add them but you have to purchase content from iBooks or iTunes.That is available across the devices. In the case, if you didn’t buy from iTunes then you need to be synced manually.
Also see: How To Get Rid Of Windows 10 Search Box
What Type of Content You Can Sync with iTunes:
- In iTunes, you can now sync many types of contents like albums, songs, playlists, movies, books ad many other types. Apart from all these, now you are also allowed to sync contacts, calendars as well as your device backups which you made using iTunes.
- In case, if you want to sync photos and videos using iTunes. You can either use a supported photos app or sync from a specific folder on your computer devices.
- First of all, you have to connect your iOS device to the computer and launch iTunes.
- After that select, your device at the top left corner of the screen.
- In the next step, you will see the iTunes windows on the left corner of the screen. Now you will have to look for the content you want to sync with your iOS device.
- iTunes app doesn’t let you sync specific contents like mail accounts, notes, or bookmarks to sync them. If you want to sync them then you need to use iCloud.
- Now you have to select the content type you wish to sync.
- By using the main iTunes window, then you have to check the box next to Sync. After that, you have to enable syncing for that content type.
- In this step, when you turn on syncing for a content type. Then you will get additional options to customize your sync settings. After that, you can use these options to sync the preferred content.
- After that click on the Apply button in the lower-right corner of the screen. In order to save your sync settings.
- In this case, if syncing doesn’t start automatically. Then you will have to click on the Sync button.
- Your content will sync each time you connect your iOS device to your computer and have iTunes open in it.
- In case, if your messages appear on the screen that some of your content couldn’t sync. Then it means that your computer might not be authorized for that type of content.
- Then you can authorize your computer for the content you want to sync in it. Now open iTunes. Then click on the Account → Authorizations. After that click on the Authorize This Computer.
Now you will see that your sync with them. So, this is all about sync iBooks.
Related articles: Best iPad Or iPhone Cricket Games – Review
In this, we learn that Apple was specifically intent on making iBooks a complete product. It is not just for iOS but for the whole of the iBook publishing industry. It is possible that you are probably having a sizable collection of iBooks which you read on daily basis or not. Now it is also possible that you are just starting out with iBooks.
Hope you liked this article. If you have any questions lets us know in the comment section below.
You can also visit our website: Droid Vista