Tips and Tricks to Take Screenshot on Motorola Moto X4
Now we use our smartphones for just about everything. So the chances are, sometimes you would like to capture screenshots on your phone. Be it a screenshot of a discussion, an essential document, or a funny meme, all smartphones now allow you to capture a screenshot. Taking a screenshot on Motorola Moto X4 is easy and simple. Follow this tutorial to take a screenshot on the Motorola Moto X4 device.
Whether you happen to own the once-dead-now-resurrected Moto X series device Moto X4. So you probably find it helpful to know the way to capture a screenshot on it. And for this, you have to just follow our step-by-step guide that is mentioned below:
Way to take a screenshot on Moto X4
Two methods are there to capture a screenshot on Moto X4. However, the first is the default Android hardware button, and the second method is the newly introduced Quick screenshot feature. So let’s view the way to use these methods in the tips below:
- Head to the screen that you like to capture.
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume down button together for a couple of seconds. At a time you hear a capture sound or view an animation on the screen. So it means that the screenshot has been captured. You are also able to then release the buttons.
- Now pull down the notification bar to open the captured screenshot. Or, on the other hand, you are able to open the screenshot from phone’s gallery app.
Procedure 2: Quick Screenshot
- Receive the screen that you like to capture on your Moto X4.
- Then you have to place three fingers on the screen for a while. Then this takes the screenshot.
- Simply you have to pull down the notification bar to go to the captured screenshot. Otherwise, you are also able to open the screenshot from the phone’s gallery app.
Must Read this article: On Moto G5 and G5 Plus: Tips and Tricks to take Screenshot
Motorola Moto X4 smartphone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels of resolution. It has Geo-tagging, Touch Focus, Face Detection, Digital Zoom, Panorama, HDR camera features with a 12MP primary camera, and 16MP front camera for a selfie. In this tutorial, we have explained the way to take screenshots on Motorola Moto X4. Well, I hope you will be successful in taking the screenshots by applying the above-mentioned procedures.