Tips to Fix 3G or 4G & LTE Not Working on iPhone? Tutorial
(iPhone 4G Not Working) Recently, many iPhone users have reported 4G/3G & LTE connectivity problems on their devices. They do everything possible but this issue is not resolving. So, here we will mention some steps to fix this 4G/3G & LTE issue(iPhone 4G Not Working)? How can it be solved?
However, some tried and tested tricks are there that have solved the mess for ages. And only in some real cases, you may have to travel a bit too far. Without waiting furthermore, let’s take a start, to get rid of the issue!
Tips to Fix 3G/4G & LTE Not Working issue on iPhone
Check Your Cellular Connection (iPhone 4G Not Working)
Generally, simple tricks work wonder in solving even annoying problem. Therefore, we are going to explain some of the basic hacks first. If they press, then you won’t have to look anymore.
First of all, ensure that 3G/4G is Turned On on your device. Yes, it might sound a bit funny. But once, basic things do tend to skip out of our minds. So, it is better to check them out upfront.
- Go to the Settings app → Cellular/Mobile Data. Confirm to enable the switch
- Then, press on Cellular/Mobile Data Options → Turn on 4G → Select Voice & Data
Here turn your Mobile Data on/off a few times. It might solve the problem immediately.
Toggle Airplane Mode (iPhone 4G Not Working)
However, enabling the Airplane Mode and then disabling it after a few seconds might solve the 4G/3G or LTE connectivity. For doing this you have to swipe up iPhone Screen (On iPhone X Series, swipe down from the top-right corner) and Turn On and Off Airplane Mode.
Remove the SIM Card/Restart Your iPhone
It often happens that restarting your phone can automatically fix a few problems. So let’s see if it is able to help.
- Power down your iPhone.
- Remove the SIM card and reinsert it.
- Restart your phone: Tap and hold on the sleep/wake button and when the red slider appears, drag it to switch off your device.
- After some time tap and hold on the sleep/wake button to switch on your iPhone.
Disable SIM PIN
Disable SIM PIN, if you have accidentally turn it on. Similarly, the SIM PIN is used to prevent access to the cellular data network. Whether you are desiring to use cellular data, so then you have to enter the PIN when you swap SIM cards or happen to restart your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular Models). Keep one thing in your mind that it applies to devices that work with SIM cards.
- Organize the Settings app → then dropdown. Press on Cellular.
- Here press on SIM PIN → Switches off SIM PIN.
Note: Some carriers are there which give default SIM PIN turned on with their SIM Cards. You are able to contact your carrier to check your default SIM PIN.
Contact Your Carrier
If no luck yet, contact your carrier immediately and explain the issue.
- Contact your carrier to confirm your account is properly organized and there is no further issue with the current data plan.
- Check out the error messages in the carrier logs.
Update The Carrier Settings
Similarly, to boost the performance or resolve the existing bugs, the carrier givers sometimes introduce updates. So, be sure you have updated the carrier on your smartphone.
Head over to Settings → General → About → check out the carrier version. If an update is available, go for it.
Reset Network Settings
Although setting Network settings are able to bring the solution. However, before moving ahead with the process, you should know that resetting the network will remove all the previous settings such as Wi-Fi passwords, VPN settings, preferred networks, etc.
- Organize the Settings app → Press on General → Scroll down and Tap on Reset.
- Click on Reset Network Settings → then enter your iPhone Passcode and make sure.
iOS update has a history of solving tons of disturbing problems. Whether you haven’t updated your device for a while. Or if there is a software update in the waiting, do not fail to upgrade. When your smartphone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Plug your iPhone into a power source.
- Now set up the Settings app → Press on General → Then click on Software Update.
- Press on Download and Install → Tap on Install.
Restore Your iPhone As New
If all the tricks are explained above and tricks haven’t solved the problem, restoring your iPhone is able to work as a last resort. Before going ahead, so you must back up your device. Similarly, restoring your iPhone as new will remove all the media and data and install the recent version of the software.
- Here connect your iPhone with Mac or PC → set iTunes or Finder.
- Choose your iPhone from the left menu → tap on Restore iPhone.
- Tap on Restore and Update to make sure.
Contact Apple Support
If this issue is not resolving by the above-mentioned tricks then you have to contact the contact Apple itself.
That’s all! Folks
iPhone 4G Not Working-Conclusion
Many iPhone users have reported 4G/3G & LTE connectivity issues on their devices. They do everything possible but this issue is not resolving. So, here we have mentioned some steps to fix this 4G/3G & LTE issue. We hope that you will like this article.